Reviews for Puppies Don't Clean Up Their Own Messes
Please continue this!
MarnieWest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hey, I really like the story. It completely Unique. How ever I feel that it should include Harvey finding out about mikes amazing intelligence. Thanks
WhiteFang001 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Could we please read more of this?
:) It was really good so far
DeleaMarie chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I don't know if you're ever planning on continuing this, but I hope you do. The whole idea is fascinating, and I'd love to see where it goes! :)
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Seems very cool and intriguing. I like you background for the hybrids. It makes actual sense lol.

spedreder chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
So I'm really late to the party but you can't stop there! Does Harvey win the case? Does he keep Mike? Does Mike have the same amazing memory he has in the show? I need more!
6473634Deactivated chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE, update this, I'm begging, or let it be adopted? It's a fantastic story idea!

xo MI
Alligates chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Okay I just love this so much I just I mean I really love it.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do fanart of this because it's the bloody most amazing thing EVAR ahahaha. I'll tell you how to find it if ever I do it lol XD (I wiiiiiill!)
Oh... I just realized there's no more of it for now. INSTA-FOLLOW! FOLLOWED BY INSTA-FAVE!
It's just... SOOOO cute! But why would anyone not be nice to Mike? I mean... he's so friggin' cute it should be illegal. Well, maybe not illegal-that would suck for the world.
Thank you for writing this. It's... IT'S AMAZING AAAAGH ffffffffffff I'm so sad that there's not more but I can always reread it... and make fanart XD fanart of a fanfiction... is that strange?
Wow. I'm rambling. Sorry.
Great story love it super cute bye! (to sum it all up XD)
Quitealiar chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
This is really good. You should continue it!
Cheerah chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I love this idea- please update this story soon )
USA-Fanatic chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This is really interesting. I have to say, I'm a big fan of sci-fi, and it's safe to say, I have never read anything like this before. I hope to see an update soon.
Ortthree chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I WISH you would do more chapters!
Newgirl02 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Mike. Is. So. Adorable. You are a really great writer(: please update soon!(:
E.A.V chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Oooooh! Great start! I love the technical aspects you've included! Great back story, very creative! I love and and I hope that you write more and soon! :-D Thank you for writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »