Reviews for Better Now Than We Were Before
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, what an awesome story! I admit that I'm usually a Ron/Hermione fan, but its hard to be one sometimes. Hermione is quite often depicted with the flaws we see here, but she's nevertheless put on a pedestal. And instead of having a strong, sweet, wonderful Ron like we have here we get a depiction of him like a scared little dog who's lucky that Hermione even looks at him so its always his fault and always his job to fix things.

It's so nice to see a story where he gets a girl who appreciates him, and we see that he doesn't have to settle :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, that is just so cute. I'm so happy that you wrote this.
May you never lose your inspiration! xo
Herbology Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this. I've never understood why JK Rowling paired Ron and Hermione, mainly because Hermione always seemed like a, well, a hag for a better word. And I just always thought Ron deserved better. :) Wonderful story, and so glad Ron gets a happy ending!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Fantastic.
QueenSword chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
:O This was perfect! No joke, it was a properly structued story with a real ending. Well planned out. Amazing writing skills and characters. I loved it :D
ceville143 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very good. I couldnt help notivce that when ron describe hermoine after their break up just the way he dis before. As annoying & whatever so naturally me being me i actually felt some tension in there... Haha thought id get that out
HazylShy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
When people ask me what I ship, I will tell them that I ship Robhan. They won't have a clue what I'm talking about, but I don't care. This is just... ugh. So effing cute. I haven't found a Romione yet that's as perfect as this. A job well done. :)
eloquent dreams chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very nice! I really don't like Ron but I liked him a lot in your one-shot. Great work! :D
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved this! Usually I'm not fond of OC's, just in general, but I actually found myself really liking Siobhan- your descriptions of her were lovely :) Glad Ron finally found some happyness.
possum chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very good! I love all of your stories and this was another excellent one!