Reviews for Beginning with a Kiss
Megeen chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Well, it's been a while since you wrote this but I just stumbled across this story and the entire time while I was reading I was completely captured by and tethered to the words. This is really well written and I love how you illuminated the inner struggles and didn't cop out with an easy spoken I love you at the end but kept it complex and unsaid but there nonetheless.
Thank you so much for writing this, even if it's been a while ;)
JasonKemp chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved the last line, it really just wraped the story up beautifully. Your inner thoughts for each, Brian and Justin, were just spot on. Perfect. Good job. Your discriptions adn details were faboulous. Overall a perfect 10. Thank you for sharing it with us.
candylady2m chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Really excellent story! I adored it!

ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
LOVEDDDDDDD this! It was so freaking good. As much as i love the way they reconciled in the actual show(cause we all know that office scene was HOT), this was def. a great alternative version! :))
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOVE IT! It's amazing, really good job!
ramygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This story was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. You captured both characters perfectly. Your writing was spectacular. I could "see" each scene as though I were sitting with them. Superb talent; keep up the good work. And Thank You for sharing it.
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was well written and wonderfully sweet. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for sharing. :]
arianec07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I loved it :)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
sweet as
AbigailKinney4life chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This story is actually amazing! I couldn't stop reading it x
jumango chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story was amazing beyond words!
PiercedStarling89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I appreciate the feedback guys...this is the first time Ive written anything in a very long time and the feedback makes me want to just keep writing!
itzy68 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was great! Thank you.
Placedo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great story ! Hope to read more soon !