Reviews for Nevada Heat
s0ulmatch3r chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*dies of happiness*
RevivedAngel chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Can i maybe make a sequel? its ok if you dont want me to, i just had an idea!
Timeshifter21 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Ok hot but this is day six and 2years passed since u did anything are u stock I could help hear chandler azure is my full name
JBug2000 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Awe cute!
jazzcalhoun95 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
TAT where's deh intucurse! Lol, sorry,
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Okaaaaayyyyyyyy? Uh why didn't they just fuck in the shower instead of doing the same shot again? Any way y dont u do one with black star and tsubake, if u do thx qX
Dustmote25 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Man trust me when I say this, heat is not fun. I had a time last year and it was extremely frustrating. It was so awkward, if you ever go through it just don't finger yourself in the middle of biology. Thank kami it wasn't during the reproductive unit.
THE MAD HATTER chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
i would never let anyone dominate me i would be pissed and my pried ruined and i mean PISSED
Chang-chang83 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Ong, no matter how many times I have read this, this is still a brilliant story! Please please update! Or me and my pet green review dinosaur will come after you until you update XD in my head I'm screaming with a banner saying " SOMA FOREVER" I just love this! *squeals* this is just the perfect, hilarious SOMA fic ever! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
This story isn't over is iiiit? You haven't updated in aaages. 3

Updaaate pleaaase?
SeniorFuzzyBuns chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Ok i gotta say... the story is pretty good... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! _
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Oh please, please, PLEASE write more! This is amazing! It isn't finished yet is it? Cuz I NEED more!
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Omigoooood write more write more write more write more or I swear I will fucking DIE!
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Awesome! X3
HellionKyou chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
That cant be it tell me thats not it!

nom-nom