Reviews for Prolixity
Clarity and Verity chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
AMAZING! So sad and beautiful. :')
oh finnick chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
ddfesklfnasd iprkwejfmiekdjmiokfiffokdknjo

Oh hey, Mad, this is actually wonderful. I love it when you kill of characters. And I loved this Lorcan, and I adored this Lucy and I just had so many different feelings and Dayuuuum this was good.
RoxyWavey chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
brilliant. i love it.
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh my god so sweet yet so... I can't even say. I loved it. such a great story Ihave a feeing that even though you did not write so that she was going to get her happy ending.
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ohmyfreakingsocks, Mad.

This was like uber-amazing, yo. I totally loved your Slytherin Lorcan because he was totally sexAy and just...enticing, if you know what I mean. ;)

HECKYEAH, SLYTHERDOR TWINNY. This was so a;ldsnfakjnf lovely although you killed both of them off. WAI, Mad, WAI. Well, at least Lor, Luce, and her mmum ended up together in the afterlife right?

-Nic. :]
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I just cried, Mad.

I don't think I've ever actually cried over a book. How did you do that? You started this amazing fic with someone who I cared about instantly, as she was so primarily /Lucy/ I couldn't help it. And then, you made me love her even more by having her stuck in Narnia her entire life. When her mother died, I felt a real PANG in my chest- it actually hurt. And then when she tried to go to Narnia the first time, and Lorcan rescued her, I was like ASDFGHJKL I love this boy. And then when she tried a second time, and she made it, but he saved her again, I was just sitting there in shock, trying to figure out whether or not to be happy for her. And then when he died, I actually cried. I couldn't take it. He was such an amazing character, and he died and Lucy was so heartbroken and AHHHHHHHH! And then, you had her commit suicide to go to Narnia and I was so shocked and sad and terrified and somehow happy for her.

I don't know if you've seen Inception, but this fic reminded me of that, because it planted the idea in my head wondering if it would actually work. Part of me wonders if she actually made it, and another part thinks she didn't. I have no idea, and it's so sad. I've always thought that the sign of a truly gifted writer is when they pour their emotions in to their writing so well that they make you feel them too. You did so much more than that, and I honestly think this was your best work yet. I loved this so much, Mad. Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for this gem. 3

MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. I thought it was rather weird that she was in love with Narnia, but you somehow made it work.

I agree, Slytherin Lorcan is super sexy! And I love him as well.

The only thing I really notice was somewhere in the middle, (Where Isabel was telling Lucy Lorcan was bad for her), you said she was fourteen when you had said in two sentences above that she was thirteen.
candycity chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

This was scary and haunting and beautiful and ever so amazing.

Fantastic writing, really. :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Dude. Just, wow. Your Lorcan? Sexy as frick. Siriusly. ;D Love him.

and I love this. You killed them both, but that is okay. (NOT O.o WHY'D YOU KILL THEM OFF FOR, YO? O.O :O) I still love this fic.

Such an amazing author, you are. :3 I WANT A LUCYLORCAN FROM YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY. ;P
sidsaid chapter 1 . 8/10/2011

This is so painful, Mad. You killed Lorcan, ahhhh, oh my. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING.

You're incredible Mad! INCREDIBLE.

The way, throughout, that you wrote Lucy's inner thoughts and feelings was just so perfect and so meaningful and it hurt so much when Audrey died, because I could feel Lucy's pain, and how she had just lost everything, and it was so genius and just so... ahhhh. PERFECT

This is such a good birthday gift! I THANK YOU. And I hope mine for you, can make you smile/laugh/cry as much as you have made me do all three during reading this beauty.

Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Your characterization of Lorcan, starting from the first scene he came in, was great.

When the two letters came, and she wrote to Lorcan but not Alex, I was afraid that Alex would take it the wrong way and that would lead to some of the dark themes you'd hinted at. But clearly not.

Is there a reason Lorcan calls her "Lucy Weasley" in the letters when they're definitely on a first-name basis? To remind her that she's not Lucy Pevensie?

The ending felt a little too comfortable, given how blatant Aslan was about her not belonging in Narnia.
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

I loved this so much, Mad! It was amazing and incredible and wonderful and gah, you are a bloody brilliant writer, k?

BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011