Reviews for Dangerously in Love
KatHat chapter 46 . 8/12
Cute story! I know this story is from 5 years ago, so comments are a bit irrelevant, but you know one thing that jumped out at me? Your fondness of the word 'smouldered'. It's a unique word so it kind of stands out, especially when you used it 2-3-4 times sometimes in the same chapter, and the next chapter and the next! lol. Anyway. Enjoyed the read!
Amazing story...i had tears in my eyes...I don't want to let this end up
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
good-Bella is such a bitch in this chapter
Vamps09 chapter 45 . 10/24/2016
Great story loved it!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 46 . 8/16/2016
Awesome story! Loved it thank you:)
Bevey99 chapter 34 . 4/29/2016
I like the fairy forest element.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 4/29/2016
Bella is truly naive.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 4/29/2016
Well he's just stupid and Charlie is an asshole. Bella should walk away from him too.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 4/28/2016
Pretty good chapter. Loads of questions answered. Sucks for Bella to be stabbed, but she can't nobody would let her. ;-]
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Good story. Still intrigued. I thought WIT SEC as well.
jk chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Edward is a monster! He wanted info so bad he ate out his "friend"...lead her on...lied to her...lied and said he loved her! HE got her fuckin killed!
HEs a monster just like he said and everytime bella says he isn't shes fucking lying!QQ!
jk chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
so he takes her v card then ditches her...she sees him 3 years later and he trys to hook up with her then says that he was a whore in school and all the girls were so easy and the very next days shes asking if they can be friends...and then their going to lunch and shes fucking flirting with him?/ WHY?
its too fucking fast first of all! second no woman scorned would try to be his friend after that shit and after the shit he said about all the girls were easy he just had to throw around the l word? he can die right now and the story would be better for it!
Anonymous1511 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
I'm so disappointed. What self respecting person will AGAIN cling on to the person who treated them like crap? Bella, of course. There is only one word I can describe her as... PATHETIC.
Anonymous1511 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
It's good that Bella was able to stop Edward, but she is not as strong or as independant as she thinks. In fact, she was extremely weak when it came to Edward. She let him grope her just after accusing that he used her, and SHE dares to judge Tanya? I call hypocrite!
jk chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
wow Edwards disgusting. who hooks up with someone for info...if he didn't like her that way he wouldn't have gone down under so many times that's way more personal then having her do it to him...funny hw you try to make us believe that Edward didn't want her like that but then you have him doing gross shit like that and all this is the fifth time in a month...really moving fast for someone that doesn't feel that way about bree huh...so contradicting...Edwards a douche bag he could have told bella he was in the witness protection program...he didn't tell her cause he didn't want her hurt...yaaaaa ooook...if he didn't want her hurt he wouldn't have been with her in the first place...I can hang around with you for months...that wont get you killed but if I tell im in the wpp...la gasp...you'll get killed!...enough girl go down on died already...sick fuck
1,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »