Reviews for Dangerously in Love
"He watched me MOURN you," not MORN. LOL
Good story!
KatHat4 chapter 46 . 8/12/2017
Cute story! I know this story is from 5 years ago, so comments are a bit irrelevant, but you know one thing that jumped out at me? Your fondness of the word 'smouldered'. It's a unique word so it kind of stands out, especially when you used it 2-3-4 times sometimes in the same chapter, and the next chapter and the next! lol. Anyway. Enjoyed the read!
Guest chapter 46 . 5/16/2017
Amazing story...i had tears in my eyes...I don't want to let this end up
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
good-Bella is such a bitch in this chapter
Vamps09 chapter 45 . 10/24/2016
Great story loved it!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 46 . 8/16/2016
Awesome story! Loved it thank you:)
Bevey99 chapter 34 . 4/29/2016
I like the fairy forest element.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 4/29/2016
Bella is truly naive.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 4/29/2016
Well he's just stupid and Charlie is an asshole. Bella should walk away from him too.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 4/28/2016
Pretty good chapter. Loads of questions answered. Sucks for Bella to be stabbed, but she can't nobody would let her. ;-]
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Good story. Still intrigued. I thought WIT SEC as well.
jk chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Edward is a monster! He wanted info so bad he ate out his "friend"...lead her on...lied to her...lied and said he loved her! HE got her fuckin killed!
HEs a monster just like he said and everytime bella says he isn't shes fucking lying!QQ!
jk chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
so he takes her v card then ditches her...she sees him 3 years later and he trys to hook up with her then says that he was a whore in school and all the girls were so easy and the very next days shes asking if they can be friends...and then their going to lunch and shes fucking flirting with him?/ WHY?
its too fucking fast first of all! second no woman scorned would try to be his friend after that shit and after the shit he said about all the girls were easy he just had to throw around the l word? he can die right now and the story would be better for it!
Anonymous1511 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
I'm so disappointed. What self respecting person will AGAIN cling on to the person who treated them like crap? Bella, of course. There is only one word I can describe her as... PATHETIC.
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »