Reviews for Antumbra
Haptronym chapter 1 . 6/26
Hey, everyone - this is WobbyBobcat, the author. Just letting any followers know that this story is being updated over on AO3! As I mentioned earlier, I can't edit this story here because I lost the password to my original account, and I can't repost it here because it's against the rules. If you'd like to see this story continue, please do a search for it on AO3.
ShinyJuJu chapter 7 . 2/10
Man, you have a really good writing style! You're story itself is amazing! i absoultely love it! and i dont think you'll ever even read this, but if you do, know that there is at least one person who really really enjoys your stories. Thank you and ill see you next time!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Wow. WOW. JESUS FUCK YOU ARE AMAZING.

Finally, after treading through pages of garbage, I found this exquisite gem of a story. Everyone is almost perfectly in character, and your descriptions are vivid and empathetic. I really enjoy the little tidbits that you include here and there, of how Darkrai has probably been observing Alice for decades and how he has obviously developed a special interest in her, even if only for the fact that she's the spitting image of Alicia. And your interpretation of Darkrai's powers are intriguing and wholly believable. Neither of these things make me think "This is dumb, this would have had no place in the movie, this is just the author inserting her retarded headcanon into my favorite thing." Which is criminally rare in Darkrai stories. Even many with good premises have left me feeling upset (often saying the aforementioned quote aloud) and disillusioned with fanfiction ;_;

So, I see that this story has not been updated since 2011, and I understand, you've got a life and shit to do. I just wanted to drop by and say that I adore your story and I'm sure your 50-something watchers would still be interested in an update, even after all this time :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
pls continue with this, its a very good fic.
AnonymouseXI chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
so this story got me really worked up and now im sitting here with a pounding heart and i feel like i was on the ride of a lifetime

if you ever do decide to re-upload this story somewhere else please please notify us because oh my god this is the fanfiction ive been looking for and i hope everything's alright

have a wonderful day and i hope you do decide to continue this eventually
Tyki-TeaseXD chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! Just stumbled upon it and I'm glad I took the time to read it because I love it! Please come back to finish it when you have the time
SunStrike chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I. Absolutely LOVE. This story. Your characterizations are spot-on, your writing is excellent, and you capture the sense of emotion, the instincts of humans and Pokémon alike, the little quirks of personality, with such beauty that you have singlehandedly restored my hope for 'mon fanfiction. I stumbled upon this story a while back but didn't have time to review then, and it only gets better every time I read it. I won't incessantly beg you for an update, since you're probably busy, but, needless to say, I am on the edge of my seat for the final chapters. Keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Hey, This is the second time I've read this story and I really love it. Why haven't you continued it? I would just love to hear if it all worked out in the end...
I'm sure you had a good reason not to continue this story, but I think it's a pity you didn't...
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Will you ever continue?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
This story is great! COME BACK
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
U have some excellent writing skills
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Waiting for the grand finale - this fic is terrific! Darkrai is on of my favourite pokemon, hope you continue this soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This is AMAZING! I absolutely love it. I'm just worried you're not gonna update, since your last one was in 2011...3 years ago..
MaiWishes chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is beautiful, now this is real fanfiction.

"I hope you'll continue to enjoy it as it winds up to its grand finale." Its saddening this story may never be complete, but I hope you get back in a Darkrai mood someday. Maybe by listening to the Darkrai theme like I was reading this story
hobblybobcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
To all those reading, this is WobblyBobcat here. Unfortunately, I forgot the password to my WobblyBobcat screenname and I've been unable to get it back, which means I can't update this story here. guidelines don't allow me to repost the story, so it'll have to sit as-is. I'll let everyone know if I decide to repost the story elsewhere-it needs quite a bit of tinkering! Thank you so much for all your support!