Reviews for Antumbra
AnonymouseXI chapter 7 . 1/22
so this story got me really worked up and now im sitting here with a pounding heart and i feel like i was on the ride of a lifetime

if you ever do decide to re-upload this story somewhere else please please notify us because oh my god this is the fanfiction ive been looking for and i hope everything's alright

have a wonderful day and i hope you do decide to continue this eventually
Tyki-TeaseXD chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! Just stumbled upon it and I'm glad I took the time to read it because I love it! Please come back to finish it when you have the time
SunStrike chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I. Absolutely LOVE. This story. Your characterizations are spot-on, your writing is excellent, and you capture the sense of emotion, the instincts of humans and Pokémon alike, the little quirks of personality, with such beauty that you have singlehandedly restored my hope for 'mon fanfiction. I stumbled upon this story a while back but didn't have time to review then, and it only gets better every time I read it. I won't incessantly beg you for an update, since you're probably busy, but, needless to say, I am on the edge of my seat for the final chapters. Keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Hey, This is the second time I've read this story and I really love it. Why haven't you continued it? I would just love to hear if it all worked out in the end...
I'm sure you had a good reason not to continue this story, but I think it's a pity you didn't...
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Will you ever continue?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
This story is great! COME BACK
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
U have some excellent writing skills
Charizgrovsion chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Waiting for the grand finale - this fic is terrific! Darkrai is on of my favourite pokemon, hope you continue this soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This is AMAZING! I absolutely love it. I'm just worried you're not gonna update, since your last one was in 2011...3 years ago..
MaiWishes chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is beautiful, now this is real fanfiction.

"I hope you'll continue to enjoy it as it winds up to its grand finale." Its saddening this story may never be complete, but I hope you get back in a Darkrai mood someday. Maybe by listening to the Darkrai theme like I was reading this story
hobblybobcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
To all those reading, this is WobblyBobcat here. Unfortunately, I forgot the password to my WobblyBobcat screenname and I've been unable to get it back, which means I can't update this story here. guidelines don't allow me to repost the story, so it'll have to sit as-is. I'll let everyone know if I decide to repost the story elsewhere-it needs quite a bit of tinkering! Thank you so much for all your support!
soundzler-loki chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
DAMN I am really sorry I found this utterly wonderful story so late! I am so so in love with this story and I hope you'll pick it up one day, it's just so exciting!
RainbowDashieFan chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
more please
werehogdog chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lmao Palkia and Dialga having a rap contest! That alone made this chapter great! Love this chapter!
OpenDoorLeia chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
This is quite a nice story you've got here. It's small, yet big. Simple, yet complex underneath, and also incredibly sweet.

I can say I enjoy it quite a lot.

Firstly, you've done good by writing Darkrai's words in bold text. It stands out, in a good way, and sets his words apart from the rest of the text and dialogue. Italicizing the thoughts and implied emotions of the other Pokemon, also has a similar effect. It's attention grabbing and easy to tell who is who.

The characterization for this story is also wonderful. Darkrai, Alice, Tonio, they're all very canon to how they were portrayed in the movie, almost surprisingly so, considering how few lines characters like Darkrai had. All he really did was tell people to "GET OUT" during the movie. Nicely enough though, you've expanded upon and fleshed out the base concepts that the canon gave us, and not just in regards to Darkai, but for Alice as well.

What I like is that you also gave her Chimchar a role and personality of his own, and tied it into the conflict of the story, by having him interact and soon befriend Darkrai.

I like how you haven't written out Tonio, or disregarded his emotional attachments to Alice just because you're focusing on her relationship with Darkrai. I feel a lesser story would have ignored that, and written out Tonio altogether. So kudos for you.

I find the plot of this story to be fairly realistic. The only real problem I have with it is that some things don't particularly match up if we have the movie in mind. I wonder why the garden of Pokemon still hate and fear Darkrai when he was clearly protecting them against Palkia and Dialga fighting. Had they so soon forgotten his efforts? This is a minor blip, but I'm willing to overlook it because excuses can be made, and, of course, without it we wouldn't have a story. I also think that despite his good intentions, Darkrai, even in the movie, came off as kinda shifty, and his ability is enough to make someone uncomfortable, at least.
In the end, I do hope a compromise can be made.

The moments spent with Alice and Darkrai are incredibly heartwarming. Simple, yet effective. You explore much, and flesh out characters and their troubles during these scenes, and I find them to be very sweet.

I see you haven't updated this story in a while, but I hope it's not abandoned, and one day we'll see another update. Simple "love" stories like this always resonate with me the most, and the execution on this one is great.

I hope it's not the end yet.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »