Reviews for Light A Candle
TheDevilsKitten chapter 6 . 3/12
This probably won't be updated again, but I would like to say Drakan doesn't get many fics, and even less that are well-written. This one, despite how short it was, was everything I've been searching for in a Drakan fic: a continuation of the second game, a story that delves into the personalities and relationships of Rynn and Arokh that the games sadly didn't give us enough of. You're a very good writer, and I was definitely very pleased with this story despite it being unfinished (:
Ade chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Excellent story so far, well written and enjoyable which instantly grabbed my attention. Seem as there will be no third Drakan game, I really enjoy reading stories like this set after the game. The mature content makes it more realistic as well. Hope you continue with it and ill be waiting for more!
Noir Detective chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Yesterday when cleaning I have found CD with drakan game it is awesome game and with interesting story It is pity that is nearly unused Your story is interesting and bring some points left from the game(as far as I remember) I lok forward for the next Chapter.

Noir Detective
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Thank you for the new chapter! I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Doesn't seem fair that this story doesn't have any reviews yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I do have to ask, though - is all the white space at the beginning of each chapter important for anything?