Reviews for la petite mort
Akrximay chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow I dont usually read something with this darker theme but that was amazing.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
damn that was awesome :D Loved it. I like angst and drama but i love darker themes.
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. It's disturbingly beautiful. I also like how you incorporated Shiro into this.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this WAS pretty dark and fucked up. but still pretty darn amazing, seeing the twisted relationship and love that grimmjow and ichigo share. like no matter how bad it gets and how much it hurts, he can't stop loving him, moreso because that's what he loves about him.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Fuck yeah I loved it. Everyone's a little insane, ichigo included.
Love-san chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That...was...FANTASTIC! I loved it so much! It's so evil...but so hot! Eight thumbs up!
Merinainen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Just wonderful! This fic went perfectly well with this song:

watch?vP_zYcWGrO6M&featurerelated
allblueoranges chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
:O Awesome! But it makes me sad to think that ichigo will be gone one day :(

Good job! :D
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Woah... that was depressing be really awesome. Thanks for writing this ;)
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
O_O Wow you certainly can be dark! and sweet, and fluffy, and dramatic... you cover all your bases very well! D I love emotional, introspective pieces
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
is it bad that i enjoyed it as much as Grimmjow? 0_o

anyways, i always enjoy an uke grimm story ESPECIALLY when it's well written and THIS wa well written! *applauds*
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my goodness, I love your stories! Simply poetic, I love how you make the love and sexual frustration work. I really do love this, you should make more fanfictions like this one because it was lovely! Very nice job.
Toringtino chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aa, Shirosaki being his true dominant an' badass self. Freaking love it.

I loved tha conflict in this lil' one-shot. Grimmjow battling against tha fact that he loves the rough an' all consuming treatment, whilst at tha same time lamenting tha' it isn't Ichigo, an' that he can't ever tell the Berry what happens - an' how he loves it so. Tha drama of it all was jus' delicious

It was weird seein' Grimmjow so vulnerable, bu' I think that if anyone can bring tha' side out of Grimm, it's goin' ta be Ichigo's 'other half'.

It was fantastic, cari I loved it, kudos!

Tori x
Salire chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
In French, it's "la petite mort".

Actually, "le petit mort" means a male kid who is dead.

Except this detail, I like this OS. Good job.
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ah, short sentences really fit here and all the more show strongly what Grimm feels. I really really liked this; made me feel like I was a part of this insanity Grimm with Ichigo are in. I loved the title and how you ended it!;D Yay for Shiro getting some, lol.