Reviews for Deceived
Gods Army7733 chapter 27 . 3/12
i really like your story so i thought i would review update soon
jessie 33 chapter 27 . 2/18
It was so great seeing a update to this story. It is one of my favourites, I loved this update. I love seeing them all together, and I loved the talk between Brock, and Jake. I hope you update this again soon. I really do love this story.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 27 . 2/17
Wow I want more updates even if it takes time.
I enjoy your work. Thanks
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
I don't see no "Enchancement ll" on here!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Really enjoying this story :) Update soon please :)
rarararawr chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
I wish you'd update, it's been forever! :/
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2013
Haha. Absolutely LOVE the movie choices and that whole part. Lol. Made me smile. The whole thing is good! I've been losing sleep the past 2 nights. :p
melinda08 chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
this is absolutely wonderful! the dialogue is real and honest and I can easily picture their conversations. Well done and I hope you update this again soon
angelsinstead chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Awww, that was a great update. I am glad they are planning to spend Christmas together. :-)
jessie 33 chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
The guest comment was from me Laurie, I really do love this story, I was real happy to see a update. I commented, but noticed my comment was listed as a guest. Thanks for letting me know about the update.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
I was real happy to see a update, I love all your stories Laurie, but you know this is one of my favourites. I loved Reba's reaction to the New Secretary. lol I hope they have a wonderful Christmas, and they both have a wonderful time with Maggie. Please update again soon.
QuinnAlexis chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
I loved this chapter! And thanks for the shout out :) I can't wait to see what their date brings to the story and how the kids will react to their mom saying yes.
perks-of-being-a-koala chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter!
The dialogue was stellar in this chapter. I really enjoyed it.
I like how Reba and Brock are going on a date. Looking for to it.
Jack is a SPY?! Get out! No way! That's soooooooo cool!
Update soon!
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Perfect story to bring in the new year. You have a way with words that make it enjoyable to read. I like the chapter keep it up
Chatte578 chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
I hope Reba kisses him because that what it sounds like with her leaning in and all.