Reviews for Swing, Batter, Batter, Swing
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
ooh
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I would have left the idiot.
SalGersGirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Santana FTW! Artie was a douche as well!
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
1. ANY fic resulting in Finn's DEATH is AUTOMATICALLY a FAVORITE & 2. THANK YOU for going back to Simple Parts, I've been experiencing SEVERE withdrawals because of the length of time between you last update!
Sacha chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
...wow. That was hard to read, that last bit. I feel bad for Santana having to cut Artie's leg off and sad that Artie didn't make it anyway. He would have been a hindrance zomie or not when it came time to be more physical like running up steps and such so I guess killing him off was for the best. But I still feel sad :( and I'm by no means an Artie fan
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Stuck with Brittan.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
AWESOME! Glee zombies Amazing. :}
MsChloeMa chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This is great, looking forward to an update!
hellgirl16 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I have to say that I really like this,there aren't many good horror glee fics so when I find one I get very excited!
riverkirby chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
of course Brittany doesnt wanna leave Artie! I love that you have Santana rescue him by grabbing his chair and steering him. Wood chop does have things they could use that is good place to go...

"If I die because of you," Santana hissed in his ear, "I'm gonna be pissed."

lol I love that line! :) oh wow people have already been there .. that might be bad.. Artie is probably doing both look and observing. . ohhh nail guns in there oh crap yea get that door freakin closed.. Brittany wants to know what is going on.. why is he looking at the pool of blood with interest... Hmm Quinn is good at picking locks... that should be good for the future yea? ..

holy crap jerry rigged nail gun rifle... now to Pucks.. Brittany doesnt knwo what to do with her hammer.. crap Brittany why did you have to scream! Now there is more coming! Go brittany knock down those zombies lol oh crap noooo The zombie has his knee .. he cant feel it but he knows what that means.. so does Santana.. she really didnt want this to happen either She isnt a hateful person she wouldnt wish this on him :/

He tells Brittany it doesnt hurt..well it doesnt.. Yea making Brittany go get the first aid.. prob a better solution.. so she doesnt know.. wow he wants to cut it off so the disease might bot spread.. if that is even possible.. Yea.. cutting it off wasnt the best thing.. it just kill him faster.. and the passing out def was not good.. :/ wow.. if I was her.. I wouldnt like having to kill someone like that.. Now Brittany and Santana need to catch up to Rachel and Quinn maybe? Who else has survived.. Kurt? Mercedes? Sam? Mike? Tina? Puck? Lauren? I'd hate to see Puck as :Laurens meal :/ any teachers? istill love that Rachel was the one that had the guts to kill zombie finn lol
Aesify chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I love thiiiiis.
D chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I figured I would review this to make a crappy day better. I felt like I should do something,but didn't know what, this is albiet a sad attempt but its something, ok? lol. I love that you kill Finn first off. I love your cannon of zombies, I hate the supernatural and "oops I forgot they are freaking dead and falling apart" crap. You need to post the other stuff you have for this and write the stuff you keep thinking of. I wish they would make a glee zombie movie, that would be awesome. *goes to think about that for a while*
Aesify chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You have to continue this or I swear I'll find you & force you to write it. :]
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeee
ATasteOfFaberry chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't care if this is a no ship story, please tell me you are going to continue this. I am speechless, that was horrifyingly beautiful. I would love to read more, even if they both die in the end one hour later.