Reviews for One Shot
Kristi S chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
I love this story! Danny is my favorite character and you write really well. You should write for Blue Bloods. I can't wait for more chapters and stories from you!
Shon chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Like this story quite a bit, but some of the things they say sound more like the bbc and not so much like abc or whatever network Blue Bloods is on. Also I was glad you had Danny's overdose be accidental as he doesn't strike me as the type who would commit suicide.
allison chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Yeah your back, another great episode, looking forward to more, i hope danny does rest this time and jackie gets her guy. Well done on this story i'm still hooked.
accounting professional chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Good chapter. I am glad that Danny is awake and half-way well. Please continue this story.
wandamarie chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
great work thanks keep it up
accounting professional chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Good chapter. I am glad that Danny is still alive. I hope that the CT scans will show something that is wrong and can be fixed. Please continue this story.
wandamarie chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
wow it was good keep up the good work
wandamarie chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
loved it thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
great thanks
wandamarie chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
loving it thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
Dilinzzo chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Oh my God.

It is great once again. I really like that Danny is not good that puts of the suspense. I have hai to have the suite because this end is Danny made an overdose of medicine I think. Goodbye :P
JuDei chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I just read what you have so far, as well as the first (which I haven't reviewed yet, BTW). I'm enjoying it and hope you continue. I just within the last couple of weeks started reading Blue Bloods, and I am one that normally doesn't read WIP's. I've started too many that the author didn't finish for whatever reason. And hey, that's the author's business-people get busy, lose their Muse, life circumstances change. I figure it's better to wait than to be mad someone didn't finish their story. So I have my filters set for completed only. I did read this one because it's a sequel and those usually get finished. (if I do like a story I often click on the author to see what else they have written.) Just wanted to say I certainly hope you finish it-I'm dying to know what happens! I will be reviewing your other soon. I admit I often like to read a story twice before reviewing.
accounting professional chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter. I loved the interaction between Frank and Erin. I also loved how Jamie was attending the normal part of being a cop while still being worried about Danny. I hope that nothing serious is wrong with Danny. Please continue this story.
bsgfan chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
WOW! what a cliffhanger! Please update soon.