Reviews for Partings
klester1987 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE continue!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Poor Celeborn! I feel so sorry for him.
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
poor poor Celeborn. I would notice *sobs*
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I'm going to be blunt: this is a horrible interpretation of Celeborn. I'd love to argue with you, but there are people who can offer better argument than I.

. .
Web Walker chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Poor poor Celeborn! *sniff sniff* I felt so bad for him in this fic. He is actually one of my favorite characters, and I felt that he should have had more of a role in the movies.

Keep up the good work! :-)
Clear-as-crystal chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I want to see more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
?
LucielHex chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
you should write more.
HoVis chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I loved the way you showed the distance between Celeborn and Galadriel - and though I don't think Celeborn would ever forsake Lorien, this was very well written. Keep up the good work!
anna chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Yeah that about sums it up, doesn't it. Nothing so depressing as realizing that you aren't needed even by the one you love. I was very distraut by Celeborn's treatment in Fellowship.
Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
My poor, poor Celeborn! And damn Galadriel for making him sad! What a nice story! Please, write a sequel... I'd like to know what happen next...
jeun chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
That was sad! Poor Celeborn, are you going to make a sequel? please do!

But anyway keep writing. S.D.
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*sniffle* Poor, poor Celeborn. I mean, she's been married to the guy for MILLENIA, and she suddenly decides Lorien doesn't need him anymore?

I can see Galadriel being overwhelmed by this, but can't she turn to him? That's her husband! He's dealt with evil before!

Gah! Thinking too much! Have sudden, intense desire to write!

Paige
MordantFaerie chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
That was so sad, But realistic. This was how it seemed in both the book and the movie. Poor guy, this is one of the reasons Galadriel isn't my favorite.

C.
raritaji chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
AWWWW! Celeborn is one of my favorite characters in LOTRs. My poor boy! I just wanna hug him and make him feel better, as he has been though so, so much. You captured the characters very nicely. Please write a sequel to this, I want to know what happens to Celeborn! I could even help you if you wanted.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »