Reviews for A demons Love
Asuka1920 chapter 20 . 8/20
Please update soon!
InterstellarGazer chapter 20 . 8/9
This story is perfect. I really hope you update again!
Eternal Laughter chapter 20 . 6/30
Reaaaally great story, I love reading these time travel fics. Pleaaaase update soon
update
SweetLoveCage chapter 20 . 3/27
Update tebayo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Ooooooooooh awkward!
Horus chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
When are you going to update this story. It has been almost been a year since you updated so please update what will happen to Naruto and his family.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
This story is awesome! I love how confusing it is for the characters, also I love that Naru-chan get's to see his parents! I also like that you added Tenzou, and everything, overall I cannot praise this story enough! Please, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Simply unable to describe the awesomeness of this fic,
-Bubblekins1010
NatNatWriter chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
It takes a good writer to make a person feel something with one word, and as soon as I read the last word it instantly brought tears to my eyes. I love this chapter, best one i've read so far!
XCherokee chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I mean this has potential to be a really good story but you just rushed everything and it's so like Idek and maybe if you rewrite it it'll be amazing since you'll have years to get better
jman47 chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
your doing good so far
MisheruKurisuti chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
I need more more more of this TTTTTTTvTTTTTTTTT WHERE ARE YOU!?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Idk how but Kakashi must have been secretly training sealing behind his Icha book!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
The only real solution for when baby Naruto is born is to have Minato and Kushina go forward in time to when Tsunande is able to help heal their wounds from Kybii.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Can't wait till the next chapter! Love this story! :) :) :) :) :)