Reviews for A demons Love
XCherokee chapter 4 . 7/26
I mean this has potential to be a really good story but you just rushed everything and it's so like Idek and maybe if you rewrite it it'll be amazing since you'll have years to get better
jman47 chapter 11 . 7/4
your doing good so far
HatakeNatsumi chapter 20 . 5/31
I need more more more of this TTTTTTTvTTTTTTTTT WHERE ARE YOU!?
Idk how but Kakashi must have been secretly training sealing behind his Icha book!
The only real solution for when baby Naruto is born is to have Minato and Kushina go forward in time to when Tsunande is able to help heal their wounds from Kybii.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 20 . 3/27
Can't wait till the next chapter! Love this story! :) :) :) :) :)
GaaraTheFifthKazekage chapter 19 . 3/19
This is a great story! I so want Minato to find a way to fix Naruto and keep him with him and Kushina , anyway I love this story. Please update soon!
neonkoi chapter 20 . 3/15
I can't wait for more! I love the story and I hope Naruto gets well. I want him and his family to finally have an happy ending. It's not fair that he's always the one to shoulder pain. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter. XD
-Neonkoi
Titania1796 chapter 20 . 3/13
actualiza pronto quieres me gusta mucho
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 3/2
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
stolideux chapter 20 . 1/23
Omg please update this soon okay? I was kinda worried when I read your summary for the sequel. I really didn't want to see minato and kushina die since won't it just be a repeat of what really happened? Don't kill them off naruto deserves his parents ;w; and I wonder what orochimaru gave naru to drink ? Poor bar 2months sick is not good. I love your story okay? Please don't abandon and see this to the end. Good luck!
Alley McNally chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
That was a good chapter. Then again this story is very good! There are a couple of plotholes here and there, but that doesn't really detract from the story. It is cute. It is sad. I want them to live. But then again I always want them to live! Naruto deserves his parents. Thank you for updating. Hope to see this finished soon!
Winged-Ashes chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
interesting...plz update soon
Otaku27 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
It was not disappointing at all I really love this story keep writing for mę️
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2014