Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Hetabee chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Japan, you sneaky little devil... Uh, why doesn't this have more reviews? It's a great Germano fic. Shame that these specific fics aren't as common. I think I can say that if you ever try writing this story again, you'll have a mob of fangirls (boys?) to cheer you on.
ashley.middleton.108 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Interesting
Zoe Montrose chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Aaaah please keep writing. This is sooo great!
mexicolover97 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Love this! Plz do continue por favore(my Italian sucks balls xp) but I really do love this story. Plz do continue.
Vampchick2010 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
well nihon sure is one interesting character. germany seems to be a little ooc but i think it fits him for this fic. i like it and can't wait to read the next chapter.
ScarletDevil87 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
O_O Update! I love GerMano~ almost as much as I love SpaPru and FrUk (sorry USUK fans XD I'm ok with it if UK tops) but updateeeeeeeeeeee *whiney voice and cute chibi*
QueenPlatypus chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Japan! Naughty boy! Share the footage! D

God, there are so many things right about this fanfic, and I can't wait to keep reading more! Write on, Karia!

~Beastie
mysoxlike2party chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
HOLY CACA

GERMANY DOING THAT DIRTY DEED?

OH JA.

AND ROMANO SAW HIM?

AY SI.

AND I WANT MORE?

MAS POR FAVOR
SenkiroWolf chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Why can't they just screw each other in the nice tomato looking room! XD This is great! Please continue! These two dont get enough love.
SpicyItalianRomano chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
OMG I LU couldn't stop giggling while reading this

especially the part with Germany

AKWARD!

PS you're welcome 4 the cuss words

PSS I'm a she
Bakage chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
OHMYPASTA! PUT IN WET DREAMS!
sodeepitsshallow chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Pshf, Romano is totally Germany's bitch.

I'd like to warn you not to rush things- maybe you could do a part where Romano or Germany is inexplicably jealous for some reason? One minor thing, you tend to use the same words to explain things, a little change up in vobcabulary is nice sometimes.

Also when you said "well endowed, (aka big dick and balls)" you really don't need to explain this. This is an M rated yaoi fanfic. We know what you're talking about.

That said I can't wait to find out what happens next, update soon?~
SpicyItalianRomano chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I think the wet dream idea is hilarious

i think there should be an incident with the curl first though

that would help him have a wet dream

like Germany could pull hid curl

and Romano would get mad then go to sleep

AND HAVE EROTIC DREAMS ABOUT GERMANY

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RedWolf95 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Nawwwww, Romano has a tomato pillow. Cute!

Ideas for chapter 4... Well, the wet dream sounds good to me... Perhaps Germany wakes him up in the morning and Romano has to try to change his sheets without anyone noticing? I don't know, your the author XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
mysoxlike2party chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
HA! That last part caught me off guard. Pure gay? Lmao.