Reviews for Immortals After
lefthand ritehand fish chapter 3 . 1/28
This is fabulous, excellent writing and grammar. If you continue this story I would be greatly intrigued to see where you took it. They are far and away some of my favourite books, and your writing seems to do them justice.
Passerculi chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well...What should I say?
I was quite happy with the ending, exspecally Aurayas kiss but I coulnd't belive that this was really the end and searched for fanfictions which might continue the story and finally I found one!
I just read the first chapter and but I'll definitly read on. Maybe I can't really judge how close your style of writing is to the original, because I've read it in german, but it seems to me as if it was very close.
So now I'm hoping you'll continue to write this story! Can't wait to read more and also I hope, that Auraya and Mirar will get their shit together and confess their love for eachother :D

Passerculi :)
cyddenid chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I love this please carry on!
ict-welpje chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
nice
Allleila chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Amazing. I can't believe I've never thought I find Age of Five fanfiction but this story has given me hope. Please update soon.
cyddenid chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
once every few months! you can't make me wait that long, this is too good!
Lussina chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Hi, it's intriguing story, so I hope you'll update it some day ;)
I'd like to know what happens next )
Maddianna chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
DomNeedsBooks chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I love it! I didn't even know there were stories to the trilogy! Hope you update soon!
cyries chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Hi,

Just discovered your story, and wanted to say I really like this addition to Canavan's great triology. Hope you will write more!
Tora No Musume chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I love this story and I agree that it is a shame that more people don't write Canavan ff, though your story does make up for it :) Keep up the good work
JosephCMY chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Nicely written! you had me hanging onto every details as ur chapter progressed... This is a really good story to write about, considerin th emnity between th believers and immortals over their misconception about who was it that killed the gods.. I look forward to ur next chapter!)
Jana chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I liked it and look forward to furthur updates.

Love, Jana.
Meneldur chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This is quite an interesting story. I always wondered what the Wilds, White and Voices would do in the wake of the gods' death. This is quite plausible, and so far has been faithful to all characters and plot points. I wish to see more of it.
Igneous Pride chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
This is really good so far, I've been waiting for someone to post in this category for a while now, and you have in no way disappointed. Hope you update soon