Reviews for J├Ągerbomb
HPfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely loved this! Been recently reading a lot of James/Lily fluff, and this story is one if the best I've come across by far! Especially love how well you did it in AU. If you make this a two-shot it would totally make my day!
deep blue oceans chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Pause.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god - this was brilliant! I loved it! Especially the ending (as you can probably tell from the laughter)
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was absolutely fantastic.
crimsonclover88 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loooove this. I wish this was a full-length fic. I love their characterization.
KenzieAlyssa chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So cute! I would totally love for you to continue this. just a thought :)
KRZR24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love. Just love this fic. I can't even. Muhhhhhh. I am a pile of fizzy gushy lj mush.
mee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
niiice :)

no day after? ;)
Whisper Of The Dawn chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
More? Please? D

This was all sort of wonderful and fabulous. Please, please write turn it into a story? Or even just a sequel?
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol! I laugh every time I read this. This is really good, as far as AU fics go. Btw, nice touch with the uni majors - I assume that you chose chemical engineering for Severus because of potions and aerospace for James since he was Quidditch Captain at Hogwarts. This idea would have also worked really great as a multichapter fic, but it also works well as a oneshot. Basically, I loved this. Much love.
oer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I would love, love, love to see how Sirius and Remus translate to Modern Cambridge! Hope you'll write more :)
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
really sweet! would love to read a sequel.
tuta chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awwwwwwwwwww... so cute.

Can there be a sequel? Pretty please.
mkv chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
one of the best AU fics i've seen for HP. probably the best.
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved this! James and Lily AU is always good but this one was great :) Sequal? :)
StarInMyHeart chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was brilliant, just brilliant.

I loved the refreshing setting yet Sirius and James still call each other Padfoot and Prongs.

Lily better still meet him on Saturday!(;