Reviews for Chaos
I love toko sooooo much
syndn chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
J
LoveMyOto chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I love this so much pls write more toko
Izzy chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Pls make chapter 3 soon I love this
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Love this
RydenStewart chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Tongue... I don't know - in her ear?
Byakuei chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
You are good. And I agree, we need more TOKO! Will be following you for more toko lol.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
SCANDALOUS(:
Marquesa de Santos chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Her ear. Inside her ear. That's what I saw. Haha. This is adorable. Tough perhaps the rating should be amped up to a T? Just a thought. :)
overattached-girlfriend chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
O.O uhhh im so much in toko right now and this is my medicine, please keep updating this opium for my sick! :) i love you :3
winter's bones chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Normally, I'm not particularly fond of AU stories, regardless of pairings, since the Avatar world has their bending and attributes as such a core part of them, but I found that I quite liked this. Well-written Toko is automatically a favorite, but the tone of this piece was enjoyable; it was fluffy and it felt like we were getting a peek at a clandestine moment between the two. Very nicely done. :)
I can do things chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Write another one, for me!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOVED IT! Short but so romantic in a rough way.
Fragile Ecstasy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very sweet! I love how she isn't consumed by him, but he escalates her to someplace she couldn't reach alone. She "danced to the beat of his heart"!
allo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
interesting one-shot. this reminds me of a song, called Drumming Song (easy enough to understand the relation, right?)

Anyway, the lyrics go: There's a drumming noise inside my head and it starts when you're around, I swear that you can hear it, it makes such an almighty sound.

I was wondering if you'd heard it before, and if it gave you any inspiration for this Toko fic?