Reviews for All I Needed, All This Time
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
so hot
dramioneginnyharry chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This story is so good i have to read again and again
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Amazing story, though I want to ring Hermionie's neck for being so bossy. She frustrates me sometimes. And you made a mistake, you spelled Blaise's last name wrong as so many authors have, it's so annoying that no one knows how to spell his last name, it has no 'm', it's just Zabini, look it up or read Harry Potter and The HBP again, if you haven't already. It clearly states that it's Zabini.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
look: it was one of the best lemmons i've ever read. i mean, i love those lemmons where after a fight one is provoking the other and is their first time TOGETHER (not a virgin experience) and they shag senseless, fuck yeah! i loved it, even though the conversations they had during the sex and later are a bit ugly and weird
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
god crying here i thought it was real love it

:p
Rooz990 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
fantastic
messyhxdlovers chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
this was GREAT! but why was this in the "completed" section when it's not finished? I hope that's not the ending! loved this so far ).
NverLetTheDreamsFall chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Holly crap. *speechless*

that was...that..was...AMAZING!

best Drarry ive read in a LONG LONG time!

'ed it all thew way to the end. )
NeverLetTheDreamsFall chapter 3 . 9/25/2011

worldsocold34 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
forever-sweet chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
One thing to say. AWWW!
Princess Caraboo chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
This feels really unfinished. Like there should be more. Don't get me wrong, I really love it and think it's amazing, but by finishing that chapter the way you did, by adding Dumbledore you're making it seem like there is more to come, and it felt like you left it hanging, it's too open. An ending should be just that, all ends tied up, especially if there are no sequels.
Nice chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Super super hot all the way through, loved Snape's comments :D you had me going at the end! Didn't think it was a dream til reality draco started shouting at him! Brilliant. Hope you write more!
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hahahahahaha! :D I loved that :P Your pants are on backwards indeed heheheheh Snape is going to have a cow when he sees what they did on his couch hehehe :D LOVED IT!
HariSama chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
The end was hilarious. I totally loved it all together. So awesome. I wanna read more now! lol. 3
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »