Reviews for The Pain and The Love
update another.
and i gotta say i sorted liked the other on were hinata and itachi had to make a baby and how hinata was getting strong/ confident and just losing herself.
but im still a naruhina fan all the way
Brittany6391 chapter 4 . 2/6
Please update. I could see Hinata kicking. everybody ass especially hidan( dumb son of a bitch). But I hope she prove everyone she's not weak and beat the shit out of Naruto narhina is not my thing but I like how u did it
Brittany6391 chapter 5 . 2/2
Update please
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 1/14
PICK HINATA YOU FOOL!

C.D.
Shadow Vortex chapter 5 . 1/12
I hope Hidan dies a slow painful death by somebody preferably Hinata or Naruto. Good so far though and I like how you decided not to have Naruto string her on and later fall in love cause it wouldn't of work cause how her father is (in this story theoretically) he still wouldn't allow her to be with naruto no matter her branch.
YungHime chapter 5 . 1/12
Awh Kisame is like tough love, get your shit together! I think I like it. Then augh Naruto, we're not even going to talk about him right now. Kurama dropping the truth bombs though
xXYour DoomXx chapter 5 . 1/12
Really good. Are you gonna start updating regularly now?
Ayrmed chapter 5 . 1/12
Wonder how long that takes for Naruto to figure out...good chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
please update soon i want to keep reading this story its one of my favorites
Yue narai chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
:) the other chaps were okay well please hurry
Seraphina Dragon chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
hope to read more
DragonSlayer412 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Awww. Kisame is so nice! This was an amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
PWEASE update soon! This ismy first time reading this and I'm so exited to read the rest! Can't wait for Hinata to get strong enough to kick Hidan's freaking ass!
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
awwwwwwww kisame is like an older brother omfg why did you get rid of chapter 5-9 uggg the story was getting really good please update soon writer-sama!
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
OMFG LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
THIS:
"She's a traitor she left with Itachi!"I hear Sakura scream (AN: banshee -.-).

"So what! Your stupid Sasgay is a traitor too yet you still want him back!"Kiba sys trying to defend Hinata.

"So I still have hope Sasuke will come..Right Naruto?"She asks me I feel her hold my hand and interlace her fingers with mine.

I don't notice anything around me it sounds like annoying buzzing in my ear.
MADE MY FUCKING DAY I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING ESPECIALLY YOUR A/N

AND THIS:
I don't listen I run out of the office running to the gates,As I reach the gates Tsunade is there with a hundred Anbu.

THIS WAS MY WTF MOMENT LOL I WAS ALL LIKE 'WTF SHE WAS JUST UPSTAIRS O.0

KEEP UP THE GREAT WRK LOVE YOUR STORY!