Reviews for One by One
selene-moon-goddess chapter 1 . 7/17
This is such a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it. 3
Cavvelenare chapter 33 . 3/22
Oh thank MERLIN. What an insane ride it’s been. I thoroughly enjoyed!
Aprilmarsden chapter 33 . 9/24/2018
So I couldn't stop reading this and Before the Dawn long enough to leave other reviews. You're writing is awesome and this story is beautiful, heartbreaking and too short! Haha i was so gutted finishing it because I would have loved much much more of this, such perfect characterisations, great job! :) Thankyou for this, I wish you had more Sirius/hermione stories for me to binge on!
anaa-pixie chapter 33 . 8/31/2018
somehow even better than the first time around. simply amazing!
false account chapter 33 . 6/7/2018
Made me cry SO MUCH in the beginning but the ending is just absolutely perfect.

"But maybe this time around, there'll be a few more."

OH GLOB
sunshine.katz chapter 33 . 3/15/2018
Oh gosh. The concept is making my brain hurt but I'm glad that they finally have their HEA (for now!).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Sitting here reading this with tears pouring down my face. Thanks for breaking my heart in such a beautiful way :)
arizonadaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I had forgotten about this sequel and was just so pleased to find it again. There's a part of my brain that will always try to overthink this tale, but the majority is just completely smitten with what you've done with these characters. Thanks again!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 33 . 10/24/2017
Oh much better ending. Thank you so much for the sequel!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 31 . 10/24/2017
Yay!
jadeweepingrose chapter 33 . 10/21/2017
I loved Before the Dawn and was delighted by the sequel! I love the take on the repeating time and the changes being slightly different each time. Everything flowed very realistically, to the point that I was ready and waiting to be very sad again, but pleasantly surprised by a happy ending. Thank you for writing and sharing!
wishtly chapter 33 . 8/6/2017
omg yes

Ok, real review time, no more tears and being upset nonsense:
Thank you for writing this! And thank god this had a happier ending-honestly I was expecting more tears-but, regardless, this story (altogether, the Before and this, it's sequel)flowed really well! I personally think it may have been better in a one-story style rather than into two separate sort of arcs, but I'm a sucker for happy endings, and also there was a change in style and presentation because of timeline changes so it makes sense!

Great job :)
wishtly chapter 31 . 8/6/2017
YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssSFKL:Ajljds

wishtly chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
I finally got the tears to stop

"You deserve to be happy" MADE ME CRY AGAIN