Reviews for One by One
whirligigkat chapter 33 . 8/25
Ah, a surprise ending! Thanks for this, adored both stories- and was waiting in trepidation for her to die again, and Lo and behold! Lovely writing, keep up the good work!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 33 . 6/23
Thank you so much for this ending. Between the 2 stories here my heart definitely needed it! Just a truly beautiful piece.
You are an incredible author. I'm in awe of this story. Thank you!
caesuras chapter 33 . 5/14
Brilliant ending.
desnoir chapter 33 . 2/19
Marathoned through Before the Dawn and One by One in two days, and it's been an emotional but satisfying ride.

Definitely some rough, long years for everyone involved, but it was great to see the minor (if you can call saving someone's life minor) changes each time around, what with Sirius taking extra care with the locket the second time, and Hermione saving an extra life for each go around.

And it was so satisfying when they - finally! - got their happy ending.
rosesnblueberries chapter 33 . 1/4
Aaaaahh! Thank Merlin for happy endings! And time-travel, because the second chance at a happy ending wouldn't be possible without it! I'm so happy right now! Brilliant story!
Belle of Books chapter 33 . 9/24/2015
oh i feel so much better now! This is delightful and heartbreaking at moments, and the ending is so wonderfully satisfying. Thank you for writing this ending. I love your writing so much, and this two-part series is absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
daniella2cool chapter 33 . 4/28/2015
Love this fic!
AllyrianFlame chapter 33 . 2/27/2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL ENDING. Usually I absolutely hate paradoxes bc they get all jumbled up in my brain and don't make sense but I can easily get this one sorted out in my brain. Really, I was so sad when reading Break of Dawn and didn't really expect a happy ending to this one though I did have a bit of hope. Thank you for recommending me to read this sequel and thank you for writing the amazingness that this is. Now I can smile happily whenever I think of this fic instead of desperately crying :')
Serenity Blossom chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
What an epic story. So relieved to see them finally together!
The Dark One Rising chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
It's that one lottle change that makes all the difference. Did Collin die? What happwnes to Snape and Malfoy?
aubrey1 chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
I may be 2 years late to this party, but I had to tell you how very glad I am to have found both this story as well as Before The Dawn. I read BTD a couple years ago and loved it, but imagine my utter JOY at finding out that not only did you write a seprequel, (never heard of that before but it's perfect,) but you also gave them such a beautifully happy ending that I was sobbing over my keyboard. You rarely get an ending that's both satisfying and overwhelmingly positive, but you my friend have managed it here. I'm in awe of your talent and I'm just so grateful to have stumbled across your corner of the internet. Now I'm off to read more of your brilliant writing. (I'm sorry to tell you that you have a new stalker.)
BelleinWonderland chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
Very good fic. I really enjoyed this and its companion story. Though I do wish we had more SB/HG romantic moments- especially when they were younger. Would have wanted more kisses and such. Also, at times the fics were a little confusing ... like, I don't understand why Hermione hates Snape when time travels back. Didn't she know by then that Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him? Oh, well. They're well written stories. I really liked Paradox too!
Written Fire chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
I love the way you ended this.
This and Before the Dawn are my favorite Sirius/Hermione fics that I have ever read.
I've read each a handful of times and recommended them to others.
Simply amazing work.
Linnea chapter 33 . 2/3/2013
I was just browsing tumblr and found the passage where Hermoine reads and Sirius wants to take her to to Hogsmeade, and suddenly found myself having spent the past few hours read Before the Dawn and One by One, and they were great! I cried and cried and I think I'm going to need to re-read a few passages again. Possibly the entire thing.
I'm a sucker for time travel, especially time-travel that involves complicated love stories that are full of complications and paradoxes, so this was right up my alley.
Yeah, I really need to re-read the stories again, and it's going to be a genuine pleasure.
Thank you for writing them and putting them up here!