Reviews for One by One
daniella2cool chapter 33 . 4/28
Love this fic!
AllyrianFlame chapter 33 . 2/27
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL ENDING. Usually I absolutely hate paradoxes bc they get all jumbled up in my brain and don't make sense but I can easily get this one sorted out in my brain. Really, I was so sad when reading Break of Dawn and didn't really expect a happy ending to this one though I did have a bit of hope. Thank you for recommending me to read this sequel and thank you for writing the amazingness that this is. Now I can smile happily whenever I think of this fic instead of desperately crying :')
Serenity Blossom chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
What an epic story. So relieved to see them finally together!
The Dark One Rising chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
It's that one lottle change that makes all the difference. Did Collin die? What happwnes to Snape and Malfoy?
aubrey1 chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
I may be 2 years late to this party, but I had to tell you how very glad I am to have found both this story as well as Before The Dawn. I read BTD a couple years ago and loved it, but imagine my utter JOY at finding out that not only did you write a seprequel, (never heard of that before but it's perfect,) but you also gave them such a beautifully happy ending that I was sobbing over my keyboard. You rarely get an ending that's both satisfying and overwhelmingly positive, but you my friend have managed it here. I'm in awe of your talent and I'm just so grateful to have stumbled across your corner of the internet. Now I'm off to read more of your brilliant writing. (I'm sorry to tell you that you have a new stalker.)
BelleinWonderland chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
Very good fic. I really enjoyed this and its companion story. Though I do wish we had more SB/HG romantic moments- especially when they were younger. Would have wanted more kisses and such. Also, at times the fics were a little confusing ... like, I don't understand why Hermione hates Snape when time travels back. Didn't she know by then that Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him? Oh, well. They're well written stories. I really liked Paradox too!
Written Fire chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
I love the way you ended this.
This and Before the Dawn are my favorite Sirius/Hermione fics that I have ever read.
I've read each a handful of times and recommended them to others.
Simply amazing work.
Linnea chapter 33 . 2/3/2013
I was just browsing tumblr and found the passage where Hermoine reads and Sirius wants to take her to to Hogsmeade, and suddenly found myself having spent the past few hours read Before the Dawn and One by One, and they were great! I cried and cried and I think I'm going to need to re-read a few passages again. Possibly the entire thing.
I'm a sucker for time travel, especially time-travel that involves complicated love stories that are full of complications and paradoxes, so this was right up my alley.
Yeah, I really need to re-read the stories again, and it's going to be a genuine pleasure.
Thank you for writing them and putting them up here!
sashlery chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
11 chapters into the sequel and I'm still crying like a baby.
alphayamergo chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
aasdfghjkl;
I just finished Before the Dawn and One By One in one big go. I think I cried three times. And and and and why did you do this to me? All of these emotions -

But yes, I think it is safe to say (because of the crying and stuff) that this is amazingly written and it's so good. It's brilliant.
hellkat121 chapter 33 . 11/9/2012
Well I hope that after HG lived SB remembered to charm the locket and give it to her... otherwise this twisted circle will end up quite broken! What a wonderful happy ending though!
yay chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
It's like a time loop-de-loop.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
loved it! Thank you for the story.
BretheBabbit chapter 33 . 4/5/2012
I wanted to quit this so many times even though I love the story. You had me worried there about the ending, like a tarantino where by the end you forgot that you know how it'll go cause you seen it at the beginning. This is a fave
SpeedDemon315 chapter 33 . 3/22/2012
I could not stop reading this story, from start to finished I was glued. I had to know how it was all going to end. Plus, the beautiful descriptions and how you display Hermione inner struggles and torment, showing us a sliver of how difficult it is to not saying anything when you know you have the power to save so many people but can't because it ruin everything else. It's amazing that Hermione didn't go completely insane from all the rules and regulations.

Your work always continues to awe me, I look forward to reading more. Keep up the wonderful writing!

~~SpeedDemon315