Reviews for Fifteen Hugs
Ca chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
so so so so so adorable ! god! Iove it
ciaraelizabethcriss chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lolz my fave was the last line!

"I have no idea what just happened" p
xhearttowordsx chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So sweet and adorable beautiful and very /them/. I love the way you structured it, with such short snippets of their lives and hugs.
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

This was sooooo cute! :D

"Kurt, I am about to do naughty things to you."

sfgirljan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was sweet, funny and adorable, with a few moments of sadness. loved it!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Really cute! I had trouble picturing the last one, but still cute. Would you terribly mind if I do something similar except with Jeff/Nick? I'll credit you of course. :)
The Colfer Who Flew chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
SO CUTE! You just made me smile so much! I really liked the way you progressed their relationship through the adorableness of Klaine hugs!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yay, more of this style :) Things I love about this one:

- Hug 5 - yes please ;)

- Hug 8 - never mind the hug, the dog being called Riff Raff is brilliant

- Hug 10 - what an unusual but sweet way to propose

- Hug 15 - I have no idea what happened either, but it was certainly funny
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ohmigod, that was just so supermegaawesomecute! (and yes, I just turned supermegafoxyawesomehot into a synonym of adorable...) I loved 'Twenty Kisses', and this one was just as good. (: I think my favorite may either be: Five, the 'I want you now' hug, just because of the line, "Kurt, I am about to do naughty things to you."...Ten, the tree hug, because of both the 'hug a tree' shirts, and the line, "Kurt, with Riff Raff as my witness, will you marry me?"...Or fifteen, the butt squeeze hug, for the epic line of, "I have no idea what just happened." Hahaha.

Anyways, amazing fic of course, and I can't wait for your next piece of work. :D
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm liking your new writing style, doll! All your new shots, are really tooth aching sweet! I just love them! Can I suggest something? You should try writing some angst for one of your one shots! I have a feeling that with your new writing style, it will turn out great! :)!