Reviews for The Legacy of Honour
GreyGregory14 chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
This was amazing! I stayed up for hours to finish reading. The characters and the overall tone match the original series perfectly! Can't wait to read more of your work!
storyfan101 chapter 28 . 11/2/2011
Wow! You have a diabolical mind. I like that about you.

In all my mutterings and grand schemes of ideas, I never had Honour pegged for all of this. I did have a period where I thought Honour was all the dead women, but I hadn't figured out the extent of her treachery. I most certainly hadn't figured out Horace.

Thank you for such a merry chase of intrigue and excitement. I'm especially glad you finished before I left on my vacation. I hope you have another idea percolating, I so enjoy them. (I won't be around for 2 weeks, so if you post in that time, I'll catch up when I return. Promise.)
Insignificant Writer chapter 28 . 11/1/2011
Great story - so many twists! Thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you write another one soon.
storyfan101 chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
Cassiopeia is the complete package of beauty and brains & it's really hard not to like her. Just ask Athena,(although she'd probably deny it).

You've done it to me again. I hadn't expected Cassiopeia to be a part of Honour's take-down, but I can't say I'm not pleased by it.
storyfan101 chapter 25 . 10/19/2011
Wow! So, now I'm not exactly thinking what I thought at the beginning, but its also not the same thoughts I had for the last few chapters. Its closer to a mix of all those thoughts - that's what I'm thinking.

Now, you figure that out, and you'll be close to understanding how I feel with all your plot twists and turns. It's a lovely ride, but it makes your head hurt. ;-)
storyfan101 chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
I'm absolutely loving this story. I'm more confused now than before, but I can hardly wait to see what's going to happen next.
storyfan101 chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
You did it again. I'm back to thinking that Honour and Tara have died before. I still don't know why. But you're a sneaky writer, I'll have to wait and see what you have up your sleeve. (Definitely more than just an arm.)

Can hardly wait to see where Starbuck and 'friend' land, besides in more trouble.
storyfan101 chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
I'm so turned around with your story weaving that I'm conflicted with believing this is Jephte. I expect trouble, but just can't gauge what kind.

As always, I look forward to your next posting.
storyfan101 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
Wow! So not what I expected. I really thought Honour was behind the deaths. My concern now is - if I think I know what's going on, there's gotta be something else up your sleeve. I eagerly await your next chapter to find out what else is going on.
storyfan101 chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Absolutely none of this sounds good for Starbuck. I love the way you weave your plot lines around and around. I was so sure I had something figured out, now I'm back to wondering what's going on. I look forward to your next chapter. See what else I can be wrong about. :-)
storyfan101 chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Oh why do I suddenly have the idea that the dead mother and child are not such a simple case of suicide? And maybe baby Tara is more of an orphan? Now I see the IFB as causing more harm than good. (Not that I'm aware of too much good ever coming from them.)
storyfan101 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
I'm thrilled that Starbuck at least sees sense and is questioning Honour's motivations. Hopefully not a case of too little, too late. And why do I get the feeling this idea of Starbuck's is a bad idea?
storyfan101 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Absolutely none of that sounded good. Well, except for the parts about Starbuck being loyal and determined to help his fellow warriors/cadets. But the rest...really bad.
JannaKalderash chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Oooh! Intrigue! I love it!
storyfan101 chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
That was almost revealing. I think Honour just got a little insight into how hard it is to actually control Starbuck. I imagine it will leave Starbuck quite confused between his loyalties to Apollo (and family) and to Honour.

Your stories are always worth the wait for the next chapter. It's just so hard to be patient for them.