Reviews for Pokepuff Z!
Good story.
Here are ideas for future chapters:

The lot can meet Pricness Morboucs who is csuign a bit of trouble. Her actions disturbign the peace of the local fauna.

Old Golbat: This pesky pricns is distubing our sleep. I can barely get a wink without her terrible tunes.

Misty and Morbocs can get into a fight. First verbal. Morbocsk insults Mistroy;s style to whcih Mity replies with insults of Morbocsk beigna coward and a mosnter. Iris would be crros wtih Morbocus too for isultign her people's skin colourand caling her peole savages.

Ash: Don;t you dare clal the Pokemon stupid you naughty little pu.
Princess Morbocks: Make me.

Mew cna beat Morbocks with Hypnosis to stop her and save the lot.

Mewtwo cna apepar and help fight HIM. A clash of the two titants.

HIM; You care for the kids. I sense it. You got affection for 'em. Escpailly the boy with the cap. OOOO. You consider him a brothr. I wodner how youd feell after his doom.
Mewtwo: Leave him be, monster.

Mojo cna gt into a mental fight it Alakzam. A sort of quiz fight which he loses due to alakzam havign more knowledg than a computer.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Kaoru-eevee.
Miyako- skitty
Momoko-gible
goku1234tien chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Nice job please write the next chapter soon
Violet Lilypuff chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Also for blossom make it a shiny mew? Mew's my favorite pokemon!:D
Violet Lilypuff chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Could Blossom get the egg of mew?
Michael CC chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Dude! What if there is a guy same age as ash but is insane like a kid version of the joker and he is evil enofe to cath legendary pokemon like the ones of time and space and is with the rrb and six heading for ash and ash gets his powers from his underwater movie back
Tiffany Howard chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
well i like this chapter because i think that some day the power puffs will go home but in a new chapter they meet ash , iris, peach,and i can't wait you should put this on face book or you tube for a episode. i really really love this send me a message back. thanks again Tiffany Howard!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Spinning Bella chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
blossom torchic mudkip
bubbles piplup roselia
buttercup chikorita flareon
TrashBaby chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I wish you can teach moves that easily in the game, it would've come in handy when I caught a Jigglypuff, that only knew sing xD.
TrashBaby chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just recently got into PPGZ, infact if it wasn't for the rumors for the PPG 2013 special, I wouldn't know this generation existed! You really did a good job! Please write more.
Xxsc8ergirlxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Xxsat8ergirlXx chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
kaoru -legendary
Slam'in Burst chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
This story is awsome! :D I really like how you took both Pokémon and PPGZ all in one fic. I think Miyako will do awsome in the contest though. Also, I don't know how to take a poll but, I think that Kaoru should eather get evee or lucario
Guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
This is one of the most fancrossovers I've ever read!
Can't wait...ok I can wait to see the next chapters ery patiently;D!
Good luck and have a great time;3!