Reviews for Pokepuff Z!
pachysam chapter 20 . 1/2
This is good.
Sweet how the Powerpuffs bonded with their baby Pokemon. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Morbucks. Oh boy.
Here are ideas:

Buttercup: Wonder why?
Bubble; Uh..
Buttercup: It was a rhetorical question. What? I read a dictionary.

Ash: Morbucks. Listen.
Morbucks; AH. the fampus one. I know about you.

Morbucks: Look on me. I got a pretty dress.
(Iris snorts and blows on her skirt)
Morbucks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What are you doing on my dress, you savage?!
(Iris does it again)
Morbucks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Stop it or I call the police!
Misty: Sure.
Morbucks: Are you stupid, savage?
Iris; Is it a comment due to my skin colour? Am I the savage or are you?

Morbuck can keep calling Iris a savage due to her skin colour and for her wild hobbies. But Iris woudl keep talkign back by lecturing on who the real saveg is... and keep makign good comments on Morbucks's temper such as commenting on her neding a psychisatrist to help her leanr anger-control.

Misty and Morbucks cna do a verbal fight. Misty can be pissed with Morbucks for insulting Iris and for trying to hurt the Powerpfus. Morbucks views her as a common savage for her outfit. Misty woudl vie Morbucks as asavge for beign a murderosu manaic. So woudl Dawn and May.

Cialn: I say.
(he shvesrs... scard y Morbucks' temepr)

Morbucks would try to flrity with Ash to stand out. But ash woudl politley but firmyl refuse her.

Ash: Mrobucks. You may look beautiful outside. But these lot got beauty you lack... beauty on the soul. Kindness, courage, loyalty, humulity, integrity, and truth. You are a spoiled pig-headed, arrogant demon who would comit murder over mere jealousy and arrogance. I'd sooner die thn betray them. And I got a girlfriend already.

Morbucks can kdinap Ash to try to force to be heres. But the lot help him otu.

Morbucks can own some fitting Pokemon. An Ekans or Servivper, a Venomoth, a Vileplume, an Arcanine, and a Poliwrath.

Morbucks cna keep whipping some people when cross.

Morbucks: Would you hurt a girl?
Ash: Uh uh.
(Morbucks grins, planngit o take advantange from Ahs;s chivalry)
Ahs: Btu she woudl.
(Misty punches a nd kicks Morbucks then tosses he to Buttruc who uses martial arts on her before tossign her to Iris who beats her uP)
Ash: I knew you lot wuld come.
DragonStar7Queen chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
I'd suggest getting each of the girls an Eevee and evolving them into something that suits their personalities. I may not have any pokemon-related stuff up, but when I organize pokemon teams I try and go off personality, or something important about the character. For example, I personally would have picked a few grass and fighting types for Kaoru, refrencing her dad's wrestling carreer and her violent streak. But of course, as a writer you always have to remember not to make everyone too over powered, otherwise the story would be over far too quickly. It would be rather awkward as well.
DragonStar7Queen chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I'd like to take you up on that challenge, but it may be a bit before I get to it, BUT I WILL!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Good story.
Here are ideas for future chapters:

The lot can meet Pricness Morboucs who is csuign a bit of trouble. Her actions disturbign the peace of the local fauna.

Old Golbat: This pesky pricns is distubing our sleep. I can barely get a wink without her terrible tunes.

Misty and Morbocs can get into a fight. First verbal. Morbocsk insults Mistroy;s style to whcih Mity replies with insults of Morbocsk beigna coward and a mosnter. Iris would be crros wtih Morbocus too for isultign her people's skin colourand caling her peole savages.

Ash: Don;t you dare clal the Pokemon stupid you naughty little pu.
Princess Morbocks: Make me.

Mew cna beat Morbocks with Hypnosis to stop her and save the lot.

Mewtwo cna apepar and help fight HIM. A clash of the two titants.

HIM; You care for the kids. I sense it. You got affection for 'em. Escpailly the boy with the cap. OOOO. You consider him a brothr. I wodner how youd feell after his doom.
Mewtwo: Leave him be, monster.

Mojo cna gt into a mental fight it Alakzam. A sort of quiz fight which he loses due to alakzam havign more knowledg than a computer.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Miyako- skitty
goku1234tien chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Nice job please write the next chapter soon
Hoppy854 chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Also for blossom make it a shiny mew? Mew's my favorite pokemon!:D
Hoppy854 chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Could Blossom get the egg of mew?
Michael CC chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Dude! What if there is a guy same age as ash but is insane like a kid version of the joker and he is evil enofe to cath legendary pokemon like the ones of time and space and is with the rrb and six heading for ash and ash gets his powers from his underwater movie back
Tiffany Howard chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
well i like this chapter because i think that some day the power puffs will go home but in a new chapter they meet ash , iris, peach,and i can't wait you should put this on face book or you tube for a episode. i really really love this send me a message back. thanks again Tiffany Howard!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
XxaxesandrainbowsxX chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
blossom torchic mudkip
bubbles piplup roselia
buttercup chikorita flareon
RainHo chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I wish you can teach moves that easily in the game, it would've come in handy when I caught a Jigglypuff, that only knew sing xD.
RainHo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just recently got into PPGZ, infact if it wasn't for the rumors for the PPG 2013 special, I wouldn't know this generation existed! You really did a good job! Please write more.
Xxsc8ergirlxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2013