Reviews for Recovery
Reader A chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Aaaaahhh... I want more! Your characterization of them are so wonderfully written.
Shizuo's anger and 'goodness'is just right. (some fics made him too sadistic while some made him too nice and OOC, yours are just perfect!XD)
Izaya is his irritating yet charming self, just nice. He isn't overly depressing, and he isn't perky.
I love the balance for their personalities which match the anime and manga. XD
It'd be nice to see how it'd all end.
yasashi-hitsuna chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I want to pull all my hair out, this was a good fic. The way you got the insight of their minds was unusual. Often shizaya stories start with one of them being secretly in love with the other. You instead chose to have them really hate each other and I loved so much the way you picture Izaya, as a person that doesn't really care but to have fun at other's expenses. Again, really really original, I've read only few fic out there that are this realistic (novel wise).

I think this one just slipped out of my sight because in the h/c filter I always searched for complete ones, horrible decision. I really hope that one day you will decide to complete this, your work was splendid.
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
o0 what?
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
done, as done as Shizuo
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Nooooo! Please, PLEASE UPDATE!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
nira chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
please update! i like this so much :) it's very interesting
prism storm chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
i LOVE your story so far and i love how you really are moving a lil plot in to this story i wish you good luck in adding more to you story! )
Bloom Flower chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
Awww I hope you will finish this story.
XaLo chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
It's so wonderful! I'm so happy to finally find some Shizaya that aren't just sex or something like that! I think your story are slow ( IN A GOOD WAY ) and I think you write Izaya and Shizuo like they are
I really really like this! I hope you continue writing this 'cause I'll be reading it over and over again until you write more! :'D
Thank you for this wonderful fanfic, and please continue with this beautiful work! :D

( sorry for my bad English...I'm from Sweden '' )
Cissagirl chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
I think Shizuos a bit concerned for Izaya.

I love this story, please update soon!
blackkitty27 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
WOW! tom's like me, found it very suspious n possilbey figured it out!

not that shizuo-kun would give a damn either way...!

but ILUVIT!(n izaya isnt annoying, well in mi level of annoyance, no)

blackkitty27 chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
hahahaha! funny!

n ew! izuo thats very weird(n not a good weird)!
blackkitty27 chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
uh-oh shizuo-kuns in trouble!

n i understand 'flames' arent nessecary

if they dont like it they shouldnt be mean about it!