Reviews for Recovery
sarahpfortuno chapter 1 . 6/14
Thank you so much for this amazing story! The characters actually behave like they would in the anime!
sarahpfortuno chapter 19 . 6/14
Hi, I just want you to know, that if you stopped the story because you didn't have enough views, you can still continue it today! That was back then and I bet there are lots of people like me that have only just started reading this year. Please continue! I know it's been a really long time, but your writing is amazing!
sarahpfortuno chapter 17 . 6/14
Hi! I know that this was posted a very long time ago, but I really love your writing! I heard that you stopped writing more of this story, but it would be amazing if you finished it!
aidasoto23 chapter 10 . 5/1
thank you for your hard work!
aidasoto23 chapter 5 . 5/1
hahah this is brilliant, hope Izaya manages to shut up
aidasoto23 chapter 3 . 5/1
I think they are in character. This chapter had me holding my breath the whole time!
This is so AWESOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!
I LOVE IT!
It's so good!
And they don't suddenly fall in love with each other and it's a lot more realistic than most other fanfics!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
Such perfect characterization. The fact that this starts off with these guys hating each other, and they STILL don't like each other 19 chapters in! With these two guys, any friendship or romance must have a slow build to get through all the shit that's happened between them. So thank you for not having them suddenly fall in love 3 chapters in.
This is really funny and I'm so interested to see how you planned on making these guys come together (platonically or romantically) and if you ever want to continue, know that there is at least one person who'd love for you to make a comeback.
Reader A chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Aaaaahhh... I want more! Your characterization of them are so wonderfully written.
Shizuo's anger and 'goodness'is just right. (some fics made him too sadistic while some made him too nice and OOC, yours are just perfect!XD)
Izaya is his irritating yet charming self, just nice. He isn't overly depressing, and he isn't perky.
I love the balance for their personalities which match the anime and manga. XD
It'd be nice to see how it'd all end.
yasashi-hitsuna chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I want to pull all my hair out, this was a good fic. The way you got the insight of their minds was unusual. Often shizaya stories start with one of them being secretly in love with the other. You instead chose to have them really hate each other and I loved so much the way you picture Izaya, as a person that doesn't really care but to have fun at other's expenses. Again, really really original, I've read only few fic out there that are this realistic (novel wise).

I think this one just slipped out of my sight because in the h/c filter I always searched for complete ones, horrible decision. I really hope that one day you will decide to complete this, your work was splendid.
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
o0 what?
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
done, as done as Shizuo
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
O/O
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Nooooo! Please, PLEASE UPDATE!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013