Reviews for Spiritus
FandomCollision chapter 46 . 8/29/2014
Tbh, I only read the percabeth ;)
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 44 . 10/30/2013
That chapter was really deep, and that's a good thing! I love you're writing!

Congrats, NaNoWriMo... I'm about to start it this year too, and I'm freaking out on the inside (you know, rocking back and forth in the fetal position mumbling in gibberish), but SHHHHH! Don't tell my English teacher!
Floatfoot chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
The cute, awkward, epicness that is Gruniper. Awesome, and so in character of both of them XD
Floatfoot chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
Cute, angsty, and looking-back-on-the-past (I forgot the name, dangit).
Floatfoot chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
Aww... so cute and sad :) I officially ship them now.
ughmanda chapter 46 . 10/19/2012
It's been almost a year since you updated this? Why!? I love it so much. :c
Me And My Luck chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Sooo, I find this an awesome idea and an interesting challenge. I was wondering if I could try it out-I'd love too. And the story's awesome too, keep it up! :)
HeresAThought chapter 22 . 1/28/2012

HeresAThought chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
DUDEILOVETHATSONG.
HeresAThought chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 46 . 1/7/2012
First of all, I'm really sorry about my uber-late review... I know I suck horribly right now, and I totally deserve any grumpiness. It's just I'm going through a rough period, and FF hasn't been the #1 priority.

Second of all, aw. This was adorable, and sad, and fit the song perfectly. You have a talent for that, you know?

~Twix
Eleos chapter 46 . 12/12/2011
Well, *that* certainly puts a damper on the holidays. ;)

Nice name change, by the way. It's ... I don't know ... it just sounds pleasant and mellow.

This was a great drabble, too.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 46 . 12/12/2011
Great chapter! I never would have thought of that sad fact that he misses Christmas with her! Please update soon! :DD
MidnightRose24 chapter 45 . 12/12/2011
I love every single one of these.