Reviews for I Am Hermione Granger, Mate of Draco Malfoy
Claire chapter 10 . 5/25
you did great! Awesome story!
Claire chapter 6 . 5/25
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas you go girl!
Claire chapter 1 . 5/24
I like it so far!
Nice story but could be better.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 5 . 4/2
I'm option b.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 3 . 4/2
I loved how the guys said no at the same time. lol
hpfan addict chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Thank you for your INCREDIBLE ORIGINALITY! It was so refreshing to read a "treasured tropes" fic, that was thoroughly and entirely unique!? Wow! I really liked your storyline, though the characterizations sometimes felt a little 'ooc' and Hermione was pretty much a manic, emotional, mess throughout the bulk of it; this particular story seemed to call for it, so it totally worked?! I really liked the inclusion of Victor "Bulgarian Bon Bon" Krum. Though admittedly he probably ought to have been given more to do and say? Basically —I think he could've offered a much greater dynamic to the pair, that being said I loved your ending! Either way; I think this was a decent job well done! And I thank you for sharing it with us! Cheers!;-)
CJ chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
It is a good thing that didn't happen. This was too good of a story to have deleted. It was fun to read and some times you need those stories.
CJ chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
cheesy ending but at least it was happy.
CJ chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Why doesn't Pansy just go with Theodore Knott?
Tilty.bbb chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
This was a great read. Well done
CJ chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
She is already his girlfriend. Why is he such in a rush to get married? He is going to push her away and die.
CJ chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Why didn't Draco just get Hermione a ring? She already said she would be his girlfriend. That should keep him from dying.
CJ chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Poor Hermione. What if she likes someone else?
CJ chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
I know Ron done Hermione wrong but I kind of feel sorry for him for getting beat up so bad. It is funny how all the Slytherin boys think Hermione better looking than Pansy.