Reviews for I Am Hermione Granger, Mate of Draco Malfoy
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 10 . 1/15
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
Anonymous person chapter 10 . 1/12
This was epic! I loved it sooo much! I know I'm gushing, but this was absolutely amazing. Please do not stop writing fanfiction!
kjkn chapter 9 . 1/9
Love it, but the blood coming out of hermiones throat creeps me out..
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I love you
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Very cute. I love Veela stories, and this one did not disappoint. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Pertavald reminded me of pervert...
Nina chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
God, Blaise is so funny! I laughed loud! And I love Draco's mood swing. Soooo cute! BTW, really entertaining plot. :)
justaguest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
gotta luv draco malfoy
Kaylee13133 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Hey! I may have accidentally liked this story but I have read it at least four times because I like it so much. Just wanted to day that. Maybe we could write a co-story together. It could be listed under your name if you want. I'm not good at writing by myself so I usually cowrite. Please pm if your interested. Keep writing. Luv the style! ️️️

Sent from my iPhone 4
Ava chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Your are an amazing and talented writer! Well done!:)
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Okay when will Victor admit that Hermione just doesn't want him or the other two.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Okay it would be a little funny if ever boy at durmstrang liked Hermione.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Heck egg not have her breath cupcake flavored.
Emma chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
This is a very good fabric well done:)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Hey I know you wrote this a while ago but I just wanted to say good job! Their was parts where I was laughing so hard I cried and parts where my heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to fall out of my chest! But good job all in all oh my it was one of my favorite hermione/draco veela fanfictions:)