Reviews for Tortured Soul
Nice one o_O

When is the next one. I want to see beginning of this funny relationship.3

Please update soon.
Writer of Angelus chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
hm...i really am liking this so far...moving a lil slow for me...but the suspense just makes it better, i think. i imagine videl trying to kill all the saiyans 'for the greater good' at behest of her employer. but...i mean...if they know the delivery boy and some connected to him are aliens, wouldn't they be the slightest bit curious as to what they are? and if there are more...? just a question.

happy writing!
Videlfan chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
UPDATE PLEASE.

I really want to see what happens.

However, I do find it strange that Gohan hasn't shown any signs of being physically attracted to Videl.(Hopefully, that will change soon)

Also, I know Videl tried to kill him and all, but I still think Gohan has been unnecessarily harsh and violent towards her (where's the gentleman ChiChi raised, huh? *scratches head*)and it's putting me off his character in this fic a little bit...:/

I'm really stumped as to how you can turn this dynamic between them into a romantic one but I'm interested to see how you go about it.

Hey, is it me or did Gohan have some weird...''arousal'' (if that's even the right word for it...)when he was hurting her the first time? It seemed he was getting turned on a little bit, what with the mention of his tightening groin and all. *AHEM*

I haven't got a REAL problem with that as long as it's not entirely ''out there'', if you know what I mean *coughs*.

That particular scene in the second chapter reminded me of another fic on this site called S&M (I think that's what it's called).

Maybe you could explain just why he was a little OOC because Gohan's encountered killers before and he hasn't behaved quite so mercilessly before. I mean he knows she's obviously weaker than him and a WOMAN on top of that (I can't see him being violent towards a woman really...well, except for Eighteen but she's a different story altogether). The fact that this particular woman is also his eventual love interest and yet he behaved so callously with her doesn't sit well with me.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Good luck.
GabrielTDO chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
yay you continued it!
r chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
good work...looking forward to next chapter...
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Hoo boy, Videl is in hot water now, and the ones who hired her? Screwed.
Gabe chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
The best part is that even if Gohan really did just die there's still the dragon balls. Awesome story, keep it coming.
Gabe chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
It's definitaly a very interesting story and I like it, but if a gun can't pierce the skin of Yaumcha and others, why would a knife? Oh well, I guess sometimes things have to happen for the sake of the story. Keep up the good work.
Gohan55 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME! PLZ WRITE MORE!

P.S I gohan should grow back his tail! :3
Jack1157 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great story how long do you plan on making it so I know how much of my life will be spent up reading/re-reading it.
Rogis17 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I'm loving the story so far! Please update it soon!
duhorcommonsense chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
i wish that someone would mention about shenron and immtoralty you can gain or back from the dead wishes with the dragon balls,

THAT would blow some screws in there heads all right! priceless
Writer of Angelus chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
you guys are evil! e-v-i-l! ending a chapter with gohan's death looming like that!

will bulma send vegeta/trunks in time to save gohan? how will videl react to her target healed? will she actually see bulma's boys save him, making them new targets? and what about innocent goten? so many possible ideas for you...but what will you do?

Happy writing! UPDATE when you can please!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
She's going to be really pissed off when Gohan shows up alive again...
NiceNipps chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
ok so he really isn't dead is he? The story would be lacking a lot if so. I look forward to what you have in store for Videl once Gohan is better. ;)
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »