Reviews for Tortured Soul
Rogis17 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I'm loving the story so far! Please update it soon!
duhorcommonsense chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
i wish that someone would mention about shenron and immtoralty you can gain or back from the dead wishes with the dragon balls,

THAT would blow some screws in there heads all right! priceless
Writer of Angelus chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
you guys are evil! e-v-i-l! ending a chapter with gohan's death looming like that!

will bulma send vegeta/trunks in time to save gohan? how will videl react to her target healed? will she actually see bulma's boys save him, making them new targets? and what about innocent goten? so many possible ideas for you...but what will you do?

Happy writing! UPDATE when you can please!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
She's going to be really pissed off when Gohan shows up alive again...
NiceNipps chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
ok so he really isn't dead is he? The story would be lacking a lot if so. I look forward to what you have in store for Videl once Gohan is better. ;)
NeonStar89 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Ohhh! Loving it! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
re chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
good chapter...
kpyn3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great first chapter, the story will be very entretaining.
Writer of Angelus chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
ohhh...SHIIIIIT...!

for the love of god, update the story! you cant leave us in suspense for long!
Jack1157 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I would lose sleep if this story went unfinshed, update soon.
NiceNipps chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This is dark for my taste but I found myself drawn to it and enjoying it. I am hoping some light will some to it soon. ;)
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Hey Gue great work here! And glad you had Gohan working on some baseball with Yamcha!
ZeoUnit chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
The story it self is doing really good and things go in nice flow.

It's nice how you shown Videl here and the level of details in the story is good. That last part with Videl was pure Gold. XD

There is nothing to much to comment on the chapter other then that is good as the first one witch is good by it self, chapter 1 was real jewel.

I hope that you will upload new chapter soon because story is good and itwould be a shame to be left unfinished. (no uploads for sometime now so... XD)

In any cease good luck with the new chapter and best wishes from ZeoUnit
Gamarabi chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This chapter was awesome...I don't know who is writing the next one but please write it soon!
sheenasalam chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
one word "SHIT" looks like Gohan might be in to some trouble again how are you going to get him out of this next mess. Update soon
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »