Reviews for Tortured Soul
NiceNipps chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
ok so he really isn't dead is he? The story would be lacking a lot if so. I look forward to what you have in store for Videl once Gohan is better. ;)
NeonStar89 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Ohhh! Loving it! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
re chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
good chapter...
kpyn3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great first chapter, the story will be very entretaining.
Writer of Angelus chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
ohhh...SHIIIIIT...!

for the love of god, update the story! you cant leave us in suspense for long!
Jack1157 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I would lose sleep if this story went unfinshed, update soon.
NiceNipps chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This is dark for my taste but I found myself drawn to it and enjoying it. I am hoping some light will some to it soon. ;)
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Hey Gue great work here! And glad you had Gohan working on some baseball with Yamcha!
ZeoUnit chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
The story it self is doing really good and things go in nice flow.

It's nice how you shown Videl here and the level of details in the story is good. That last part with Videl was pure Gold. XD

There is nothing to much to comment on the chapter other then that is good as the first one witch is good by it self, chapter 1 was real jewel.

I hope that you will upload new chapter soon because story is good and itwould be a shame to be left unfinished. (no uploads for sometime now so... XD)

In any cease good luck with the new chapter and best wishes from ZeoUnit
Gamarabi chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This chapter was awesome...I don't know who is writing the next one but please write it soon!
sheenasalam chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
one word "SHIT" looks like Gohan might be in to some trouble again how are you going to get him out of this next mess. Update soon
Cody545 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wow you have something many authors don't : great discription. I can't wait for the next chapter. I also see y it takes you a good amount of time to finish a chapter ( just a great length of chapter). two thumbs up :-)
Son Goshen chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
gue22, you just gave me a gigantic urge to kill Videl. She's acting so infuriating, and the government wants to kill the guy who saved the world. Honestly, what the heck got into their minds? Great chapter, I await the next.
r chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
a lot better than first chapter...

keep it up...
ZeoUnit chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
The story looks really interesting the way story is starting it self is nicely made. Must admit there some stuff that kinda are not in favor on her plan... I mean... He can survive a lot more dangerus stuff then poison, knife and certainly not bullets. XD

The Videl in this story look very interesting and kinda... can't say dark but aomething on that line and it looks good from some point of view .

The Gohan in this story looks just like the Gohan shiuld be with Chichi as his mother, good and honest and more then with few friends of his age so good job there.

The chapter so far looks pretty good and the concept of the story looks awesome the only thing that is kinda sad is that it looks like the story will not have happy ending, the story is mark as adventure & angst and what can i say i like to see them together at the end but it looks like that will not happend here, other then that everything looks good.

Hope to see new chapter really soon so good luck and good writting from ZeoUnit
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »