Reviews for Tortured Soul
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
good work
shugokage chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Wow interesting chapter and cool scene I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Uranium is made...not mined...gone.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Poor videl
san chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Update! ! Please add more action
Deflow chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Please post a new chapter
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Yeah... Um... This story is really really good. Make sure you finish please. I read it all during my trip to cleveland. My predictions for the story is that at some point videl's injuries will go away via a bean/dende.
NiceNipps chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Ah I love how this relationship is going. Can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Violet Ace chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
I really love this story! Please continue and update soon! I love reading AU Videl and Gohan fics, they are so interesting. Gohan's the best :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Videl is shocked thst gohan is still a virgin, i wonder how possive of she will be of him soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
So...did they like...do it? or what...?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Gue22 just let them do it and be together already. I do not like that Kristy is now a major character, I preferred at first when she was just a random bitch at Gohan's office. Long fanfics aren't necessarily better than finished ones, remember that.
PAS-15 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
You fixed the chapter. Other than that it was still a awesome chapter a lot of Videl And Gohan moments. Can't wait to see what happens next. I was hoping Videl would have gone to the party though.
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter! Loved all the Gohan and Videl moments in this. So glad they are getting along. The virgin comment was great, I had a feeling Gohan was a virgin, didn't know about Videl though. Seems like the way you worded it, she isn't a virgin though. Looks like they almost did it at the end, stupid party. Anyway, loved the whole chapter and the foucous on Gohan and Videl, hope to see more moments later. Update soon!

Also, you repeated the last 2 sections from videl thinking "Damn him..." you repeated part of the cargo destroy part to the whole last section.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
amazing chapter, loved it. i'd say it was the best so far, loved seeing those moments between gohan and videl
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »