Reviews for Tortured Soul
Aleaster chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Yeah! You're back!
Mararsi chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
So.. Vegeta wouldn't give Gohan blood to save his life? And, Trunks has started calling Goku trash? And... Videl poisoned Gohan AT HOME, and yet he doesn't think she knows who he is? Obviously he and everyone else in his family is in danger so why can't Goten help? And, why does Gohan have nothing to say to Vegeta or Bulma after their child calls his father "trash"? And, Vegeta never refers to Gohan by name, it's either "brat" or some variety of "brat"...
dcp1992 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Great chapter. Glad to see Gohan and Videl getting along. Update soon, it's getting pretty good.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Wow gohan have wierd taste in women. Please update
shugokage chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter and awesome update thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
I love how you have Yamcha as a more important charater, thanks! There really is not enough appreciation of his character, so it's awesome he has a bigger role in this story than in other! Great chapter too!
PAS-15 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Finally an update! Glad to see Gohan and Videl go on an actual date. Wouldn't have minded a little fight between yamacha and Videl.
Good work you guys the story is really coming along. I hope to see more frequent updates.
dougieswagg chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Update this story its amazi.g
alexanaxela chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
this is much better than i was expecting. May i have some more?
DarkVoid116 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Weeeeeeeelll then. That threw me for ten loops all in one .

We got to see Hercule again which is amazing and fantastic...

There was also the introduction of Agent Black, the shapeshifter, into the mix, and her assignment having to do with going undercover or whatever.

The entire chapter was done wonderfully, from the stuff with Hercule, the emotional and heart-wrenching reunion of Hercule and Videl, to just the usage of SiSi in that minor role dressing Videl up nicely XD

Obviously the most important detail in this chapter is how Videl and Gohan became much closer and shared their first kiss which is going to affect the remainder of the story in huge, irreparable ways XD

I also liked the scene with Gohan tailing Videl and all that jazz too, it was interesting.

This story is excellent guys!
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
All right, well going to see Hercule is definitely beneficial for sure. He really does have a lot of power over the World Government and could influence a lot of things, so excellent there! :D

I kinda forgot Videl was still under the impression that her father was the caliber of a fighter that Gohan, Vegeta, Yamcha, and the rest of their gang is. She's so sheltered and naive and delusional XD

I liked the way Videl was soo confused after Vegeta not only heard her taunt but was in her face at lightning quick speed.

Gohan's adamant denial of her plan and refusal to get his hands dirty pissed me off a little bit. He's like toooo much of a goody two shoes lol XD

The plot advanced nicely here and after several chapters cooped up in Capsule Corp., Videl can finally see the outside world, even if it /is/ with a collar attached to her neck restricting her movements lol.

The chapter seemed to drag out a bit, with so much yet so little happening, it seems. It should be really interesting to see Hercule's reaction when he sees Videl though. He should be emotional and I even bet she will be emotional too.

Great chapter Maxi, Shadow, & Gue!
DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
This chapter changed a lot.

I'm not sure which one of you decided to go with the shorter scenes, the hours, everything like that but it really painted a fantastic picture. I really loved this chapter a lot.

Gohan really is the stupidest smart person of all time, no doubt about it. Did he really, honestly think he could go around and destroy all of the factories and plants using his uranium for weaponry and just get off scot free? He almost freaking perished because of the 66 virus and yet here he is just setting himself up for disaster and disappointment of epic proportion. He put Chichi in danger, he put his workers in danger, etc, etc.

I'm super glad Bulma laid into him and ridiculed him for his idiocy lol.

Ignoring how stupid it was of Gohan to do all of that, those scenes were briliantly done, especially when he leaves South Capitol at 2 or whatever and blends in with the glow of the street lamps. I could really picture that entire scene and it was brilliantly crafted.

Impho Pho is also a really awesome villain name. I can just imagine him being sinister, vicious, calculating and evil bundled up into one.

Now onto Videl. I'm mixed on whether or not I like HOW much she became humbled and changed through this information. I undertsand she had an epiphany and her character underwent a major, drastic transformation, but it kind of seems a bit too sudden and abrupt. I did sympathize a tiny bit with Videl towards the end of the chapter when Gohan essentially rebuffed her apologies and attempts to right her wrongs, but, at the same time, I get where Gohan is coming from not wanting to release a very, very dangerous prisoner not sure if her intentions are actually genuine or just a ploy to negotiate her release from imprisonment.

I hope he eventually comes around though and decides to let her go under a strict set of guidelines and conditions, it could do wonders for the plot, and I do expect it to happen relatively soon :D

Great chapter gue & Kisa :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This chapter seemed like a really big introspect into Videl's life honestly.

I liked the friendly, sob-story stricken interrogation of Videl that Gohan performed. I'm glad he didn't really get too much information but rather attempted to play off of Videl's previous life's sense of justice.

The really important point of this chapter, obviously, is that Videl learns of the corruption of her boss and the fact that her boss isn't as fantastic and innocent as her previously seemed to be. She knew he wasn't squeaky clean but here she learns at least somewhat the depths of his dirtiness.

I'm glad Bulma had a key role in picking apart Agent Del Tan and rescuing the remains of Videl Satan. Bulma is a favorite of mine and she really is the most normal DBZ character despite her status as a world famous scientist.

I wonder how Videl will react to Gohan now that she's discovered all of this. Will Hercule finally make his emergence as a semi-important character after six chapters without a mention?

I also really hope the boss of Videl's organization finally discovers that Videl didn't kill the Delivery Boy. I have to figure that's going to happen soon.

Great chapter Shadow..
DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
This chapter was amazing.

It brought so much to light and opened up a few cans of worms along the way.

First off, Gohan knows the name of the assassin who tried to kill him. He knows she's Hercule Satan's daughter Videl and knows she's supposed to be dead and likely believes what she is doing is for the greater good. All of this is quite awesome for the plot of this story.

It'll be interesting to see how Vegeta reacts to this new information and whether or not he becomes more lenient in future interactions with Videl. I suspect he won't and might even become even more of a hardass.

I still wonder when Videl's boss will discover she didn't fulfill her mission and kill the Delivery Boy; I'm guessing next chapter hopefully.

The final paragraph really puts Videl's character in a better light, seeing as she seems the ends justifying the means basically and uses that to rationalize her murderous behavior.

I'm very interested to see how Videl reacts once Gohan knows her name..

Nice chapter Sailor, Gue, & Shadow
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Well, given that she knew about Saiyans and called Gohan a Saiyan abomination, this doesn't exactly surprise me lol.

We'll see how things play out and what ideas Bulma has in store in order to get Videl to talk. It should be quite interesting once they finish their interrogation or whatnot of Videl.

We haven't heard from Videl's boss in a while; are they going to discover that she did not kill the Delivery Boy soon? ._. I hope so...

I was a bit confused by the Goten & Trunks scene. Trunks was disgusted by that? I'm just not sure what place that scene has in the rest of this chapter and story especially given it introduced Trunks' actual character. We'll see though.

Nice chapter guys.