Reviews for Seeing the truth
mariposa de cristal chapter 5 . 2/27
I think I agree with this end, really the version of jkr harry potter although quite realistic as a person had a personality that did not fit the way he was raised, in honor of the truth is as the popular saying "that Only happens in movies not in real life "is more realistic than harry took part of the personality of riddle and his own and I mix them, let the fragment lived within 17 years and I did not affect it a bit, and Harry step forgives everyone so easily that it is scary, rum for example, he always tried to kick it and let it go when it seemed to him and did not even apologize he just came back and already, the fool of harry did not say anything and hermione, He was worse than a mentally retarded and did not say anything, and dumbles left him with the worst people he could and already seriously a person can not be all love if they have never given it, and I think if we compare tom and harry tom Comes out with better treatment than harry but nonetheless it is harry the noble and hero and tom the bad and villain, well it is my humble opinion but I hope to read more fics tuyo soon, bye
Flakey42 chapter 5 . 2/25
Woah. I like this. It should have a sequel or something. Anyway... It got a bit confusing, like in Dumbledore's office when you suddenly talked about Slughorn I thouht you made a mistake, or like when you referred the grey lady to Helena. Now then, I'm not the best Harry Potter fan, but you said the grey lady was the Ravenclaw lady, right? I thought that the Ravenclaw founder was called Rowena. Overall, great story! I loved the part about the white chess piece.
Niiiiiiiiiiice
crystal484 chapter 5 . 1/8
i love this story thank you
br o chapter 5 . 1/4
yoooooooooo this is incredible i adore this fic
alc219 chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
SO SO good! I loved Harry's development. Great story! x
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Ok I must say this story is awesome and my only complaint is that there isn't more.
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Wow, a very deep story.
werwolf-yasya chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
I love this fic.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Wow! Good angsty state of mind you've got Harry in, so much so that this decision is entirely plausible.
NatNiole chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Holy crap!
deangirl1985 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
any sequels...?
Yankeegomera chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Send the old goat to hell, Black Prince!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
...wow
bleubirdsong chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
i really enjoyed this story in particular. the transition Harry went through was well described and seemed quite believable, especially how he still cared for Hermione and Ron. great work!