Reviews for reconcile the violence in your heart
Eyghon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Fantastic, amazing. So glad Rachel is still alive. How about another sequel?
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice work. I like it.
blaze007 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
As good as I remembered. I would love to read another installment in this universe.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
In a really weird creepy and probably morbid sort of way this was really touching! Quinn was so protective of Rachel and in the end even the cold hard killer Lucy had a growing soft spot for her! Really this story was beautiful!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
The first one was wow lol this one is WOW lol makes you wonder if Quinn will recover... I mean I want her to so she and rachel can be together for ever and ever lol cause quinn in prison wouldnt work... shed end up in the electric chair or gettin lethal injection lol
S8105 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
it probably makes me terrible, but i really love serialkiller!quinn. your stories were great, and I am so glad that rachel/quinn came to a middle ground! I wish you would turn this into a series, very dexter like... great job though!
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OMG I love this! Quinn is totally insane but she loves Rachel! :D Best serial killer fic I've ever read
Aesify chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this. I really hope you create more fics with Quinn as a serial killer. Your writing is brilliant.
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I feel a little bad about how much I love this story.

-go for the out-takes, I'll definitely read them C:
chloegoesboom13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great job! This was really good:))
WouldDeleteIfWasAnOption chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This a fantastic adventure through the thoughts and 'feelings' of a serial killer Quinn/Lucy. You wrote beautifully and definitely did the sociopathic Quinn justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh man, I just love this so fucking much. SerialKiller!Quinn is just so... right. Ya know? Anyways, you're so awesome! Beautiful job.
popthatberry chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
How is it that I've never read your first serialkiller!Quinn before? It's seriously so good, like, SO GOOD.

I've always thought of Quinn as one of the most complex characters on Glee, she has so many issues. Family abandonment, teenage pregnancy, middle school bullying - like I don't even understand why is it that in the show, Rachel is in therapy yet Quinn is not. Unbelievable.

If you can't tell, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Write more and write fast! Another sequel please!
K chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'd love to see more fics set in this verse.