Reviews for The Most Powerful Urge Of All
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
That was cool!

How God Created Mother

Good took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
TaraMalfoy chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Fuck! This was freaking hot! I'm a sucker for spanking scenarios and this really did the trick for me. XD Great job! Loved the kink and lack of annoying 'instantly falling-in-love just because we fucked' shit that makes many fics so unbelievable...

I'm off to read the sequel! :D
Irisheather chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A friend has recommended me to read to you because you write fabulous on a topic that both share, and you drive the couple that we adore, the Harry Potter series, my mother tongue is not English so I begged to be lenient my grammatical errors, I am self taught in languages, be patient, I love to leave reviews. See you.
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
THEY MIGHT DELETE MY STUFF! NOOOOO! AHHHH!
guiltypleasure2 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
LOL that was highly unexpected. I was jumping up and down thinking there actually was another chapter!
HaliHayweed chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I'm very confused by these censored parts..what's going on?
OfTheDark chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
this really would be much better if it wasn't censored. I understand why you did it, but theres almost no point reading it. Not your fault, its expertly written. Just extremely frustrating. God I hate those stupid admins. I mean, seriously. There is an M rating for a reason, and if we aren't allowed to write M rated stories, why the fuck is the rating even there? Buuuuuutt... I don't think that they are removing stories anymore, so could you maybe fix this and add the parts you've edited out? :D that would be awesome!
eri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
u can also post on
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I see that the powers that be at FFN are at it again. It wasn't SWS or PWP, but a serious essay on how women view certain men AKA the Byronnic bad I'm so Sorry you got deleted from FFN but I look forward to reading your work at the Maple Bookshelf.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
You are at The Maple Bookshelf, too!
Bee chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
(Please dont take this as a flame...its not) I greatly enjoyed the story, mainly due to the refreshingly typical plotline and the way you portrayed the characters...but I believe that there are other ways to get around the "story-destroyers" without compromising the story such as leading into the sex yet not outright describing it. I feel it would make your story more appealing to your readers. Good Luck :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
0oh nice short story. On to the sequel!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
yum
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
:D I wear the most lascivious grin
Kikibell's kitten chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I could never hate you ... I would beat you to a bloody pulp, but without hate :)