Reviews for Turning Time
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 5/20
Wow, this chapter has a lot of AU history in it. Well done.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 2/17
I liked it
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 1/25
Ah. So for the Greater Good, Snape has to be treated like dirt for nearly all of his life. How special of Albus to make sure other people have to be sacrificed. But not him, and especially not Harry!
moxiemae chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
I just read all twenty chapters in (almost) one sitting. Wow. I've been reading time travel fanfiction compulsively for a few weeks now and this has got to be one of the best stories I've read. I mean wow, I am just floored. I love the ending. I love all of it. And I went and checked out your profile and I love the Myers-Briggs breakdowns of the characters. This story really moved me. Thank you.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Harry lucked out that those people never came back.
SoullessMess chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Hey! Love the story! Just one tiny thing, you did write the name harry 3 times in a conversation instead of Jacob, just so you know :)
NatNicole chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
WTF?!

I give up. This fic just keeps promting me to hit my head against the wall.
Not reading it anymore.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
If Lily ends up dating James when he has DRUGGED HER at least once already and keeps harassing her, I will DESPISE that girl.

Story's very well-written. I look forward to Harry gaining common sense most.
NatNicole chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
I seriously hate canon Harry's hypocrisy.
And hope he and Severus get their heads outta their ar**s.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I agree 100%.
Half the time, I disagree with what my own fanfic characters do/say.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Thanks for this! What a brilliant job you've made of correcting that flawed canon timeline- elsbeth
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Harry... that was really, really oblivious of you. Seriously. You're always wary when it comes to James and Sirius, and now you accept James' offer for juice? Seriously? aaaah! *shakes head in disappointment*

Nice fic! I'm liking this! :D
ranitaroy2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I am really liking this story but there's a doubt... Wasn't the Womping Willow planted the year Remus got in Hogwarts? Also I remember him saying that it was planted for him!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 20 . 4/13/2016
Good job on this fic — I genuinely enjoyed it, even laughed aloud in some parts. I actually stayed up till 6 AM to finish it! It's been a while since I've read something this interesting.

There was really only one thing that bugged me in the story: I expected Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the others to be mad at and even resent this new Harry, who essentially killed their Harry and took his place. Other than that, though, it's awesome. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites list :)
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
So Snape is going to be trapped as a slave to Hogwarts again. Oh, whee.