Reviews for Turning Time
Good
Heart chapter 3 . 5/25
Luna, eh? Sly, Jacob... PROTEEEEECT
Heart chapter 2 . 5/25
Harry...so rough on yourself
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 20 . 5/1
A story rich with strife and love; a good read :)
Annie chapter 12 . 1/28
It's really too bad Harry discouraged Raven in an early chapter. If she'd professed her love for Severus, it might have made all the difference in the world. And he discouraged Remus from fancying Lily, just because James wanted her. So what. Remus and Lily would have been a much better match, and who gives a shit what James wants. Harry seemed willing to disappear (never be born) to let Sev and Lily have a chance, but not for Remus and Lily.
I'm surprised Harry didn't go back and fix things.
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 1/1
Great story! Intricately crafted and well written. Thank you for writing and sharing.
TheRealMasonMac chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Harry and Raven sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love and then...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Well, I'm thoroughly creeped out. This could've been done a lot better :/
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
I'm inspired to write a story about this plot now. Mostly because I don't know if you realize what kind of world you have created where Harry's character is so ignorant and foolish with next to no character growth that it is exhausting to read. The world inside the school is ridiculous and yet somehow I end up turning the next page. "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
I have mixed feeling about this story and I don't mean to be crass but authors like feedback, yeah? If not, flame my message board. Lord knows it happens all the time.
Anyway, I keep waiting for character development from Harry but its like he's stagnant and I find his desire to bond with the asshats called James and Sirius to be... hmm... childish, foolish, and unbecoming. While Severus gets harassed by them he sits back and does nothing but when it's his father he throws punches. He really needs to get his priorities straight. He's not in a dream. What has changed cannot be turned back. Dumbledore's reaction didn't fit to me and honestly, I feel like Harry is acting more like a manipulative Dumbledore than anything.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
...there's so many thoughts I have about this. How Harry didn't find this weird after they were talking about him I don't know. Wasn't the beginning of this he was saying how he was too wary? Damn, I hope he goes to Dumbledore to get them obliviated for first doing something illegal and second because I don't like them but since Harry's being a naive child I bet that won't happen.
Tsk. I'm not insulting you, or you're writing, just his actions and thoughts.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
I don't think it's you, actually. I think it's Harry. I was just thinking "Merlin, Harry you're so biased," but I knew that was because you wrote him that way. Shame how some people can't tell apart that difference, neh?
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Harry is being a bit biased by not wanting Sev in Slytherin but I can understand his logic. I don't like it but I can understand it. Love this story by the way. It's so lifelike. This might not be that kind of story but I'm hoping Harry will be a peacemaker of sorts between the houses with Sev and maybe him in Slytherin while Lily is in Gryffindor. That way he can work with just because you're in Slytherin you'll end up evil belief. of course... not sure if that'll work out all things considering. At least he's acknowledged he's not a good judge of character. Now we just need him to realize he's not a good judge of houses either XD
Krystal chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
I nearly gave up reading at the end of the sixth chapter but decided to continue on and see what happens. The result of it, was to me, aggravating. I don't care if Sirius and James mean the world to Harry, their behavior by administering Vertisium to him was so far from okay that the lack of actual punishment or real consequence for their behavior is something I simply cannot let go.
Harry, in my mind, is a very secretive person and the last people he would suspect to dose him with truth potion are a couple of first years. However, once they did they had committed an actual crime. You yourself acknowledged in your story that such an act is illegal, as administering the potion is only supposed to be done with ministry approval or supervision. I get that Dumbledore is not likely to punish them, but the fact that Harry simply seems okay with what they did to him shortly after the fact is so off-putting in my mind as that would be enough to piss anyone off, let alone someone as secretive as Harry.