Reviews for Turning Time
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 12/7
Well, I'm thoroughly creeped out. This could've been done a lot better :/
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 8 . 12/6
I'm inspired to write a story about this plot now. Mostly because I don't know if you realize what kind of world you have created where Harry's character is so ignorant and foolish with next to no character growth that it is exhausting to read. The world inside the school is ridiculous and yet somehow I end up turning the next page. "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 7 . 12/6
I have mixed feeling about this story and I don't mean to be crass but authors like feedback, yeah? If not, flame my message board. Lord knows it happens all the time.
Anyway, I keep waiting for character development from Harry but its like he's stagnant and I find his desire to bond with the asshats called James and Sirius to be... hmm... childish, foolish, and unbecoming. While Severus gets harassed by them he sits back and does nothing but when it's his father he throws punches. He really needs to get his priorities straight. He's not in a dream. What has changed cannot be turned back. Dumbledore's reaction didn't fit to me and honestly, I feel like Harry is acting more like a manipulative Dumbledore than anything.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 6 . 12/6
...there's so many thoughts I have about this. How Harry didn't find this weird after they were talking about him I don't know. Wasn't the beginning of this he was saying how he was too wary? Damn, I hope he goes to Dumbledore to get them obliviated for first doing something illegal and second because I don't like them but since Harry's being a naive child I bet that won't happen.
Tsk. I'm not insulting you, or you're writing, just his actions and thoughts.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 4 . 12/6
I don't think it's you, actually. I think it's Harry. I was just thinking "Merlin, Harry you're so biased," but I knew that was because you wrote him that way. Shame how some people can't tell apart that difference, neh?
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 2 . 12/6
Harry is being a bit biased by not wanting Sev in Slytherin but I can understand his logic. I don't like it but I can understand it. Love this story by the way. It's so lifelike. This might not be that kind of story but I'm hoping Harry will be a peacemaker of sorts between the houses with Sev and maybe him in Slytherin while Lily is in Gryffindor. That way he can work with just because you're in Slytherin you'll end up evil belief. of course... not sure if that'll work out all things considering. At least he's acknowledged he's not a good judge of character. Now we just need him to realize he's not a good judge of houses either XD
Krystal chapter 7 . 9/10
I nearly gave up reading at the end of the sixth chapter but decided to continue on and see what happens. The result of it, was to me, aggravating. I don't care if Sirius and James mean the world to Harry, their behavior by administering Vertisium to him was so far from okay that the lack of actual punishment or real consequence for their behavior is something I simply cannot let go.
Harry, in my mind, is a very secretive person and the last people he would suspect to dose him with truth potion are a couple of first years. However, once they did they had committed an actual crime. You yourself acknowledged in your story that such an act is illegal, as administering the potion is only supposed to be done with ministry approval or supervision. I get that Dumbledore is not likely to punish them, but the fact that Harry simply seems okay with what they did to him shortly after the fact is so off-putting in my mind as that would be enough to piss anyone off, let alone someone as secretive as Harry.
KittyKatly chapter 20 . 7/24
Wow! Just wow! This story is truly wonderful! And it moved me in so many ways, great job!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 5/20
Wow, this chapter has a lot of AU history in it. Well done.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 2/17
I liked it
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 1/25
Ah. So for the Greater Good, Snape has to be treated like dirt for nearly all of his life. How special of Albus to make sure other people have to be sacrificed. But not him, and especially not Harry!
moxiemae chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
I just read all twenty chapters in (almost) one sitting. Wow. I've been reading time travel fanfiction compulsively for a few weeks now and this has got to be one of the best stories I've read. I mean wow, I am just floored. I love the ending. I love all of it. And I went and checked out your profile and I love the Myers-Briggs breakdowns of the characters. This story really moved me. Thank you.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Harry lucked out that those people never came back.
SoullessMess chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Hey! Love the story! Just one tiny thing, you did write the name harry 3 times in a conversation instead of Jacob, just so you know :)
NatNicole chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
WTF?!

I give up. This fic just keeps promting me to hit my head against the wall.
Not reading it anymore.