Reviews for Standing on a Precipice
Charbroiil chapter 51 . 8/20
As a person who generally avoids kid fics, this story was amazing. I couldn't help but love the kids they are so adorable. I loved Santana and Rachel's relationship in this. They had a really nice dynamic and I like how they didn't just forget about Jesse. Tobias is a sick fuck and I woulda loved seeing him get hit by a big truck or something. I have to say I wasn't enjoying things around 48 I thought there was gonna be some love triangle or whatever but you turned it around and gave pezberry a happy ending. Great job sorry this is so long!
TheAlmighty12 chapter 10 . 7/20
Just started reading this because it was like 2am and I couldn't sleep... Now it's 3am and I had to go out and buy a box of tissues...full blown tears... Like I didnt even cry reading the fault in our stars... This? Tears.
ComeasUR chapter 51 . 5/13
Wow It was my first pazberry story and it's awesome. Really, boys and girls adorable scenes, and romantic moments, and dramas and happily ever after thing etc. I wish i could find this fic more earlier. You're stories i read are splendid. I'm gonna read your latest installment. Anyway THANKS for sharing and I would certainly appreciate it if you guys keep writing :)
vamplover87.9 chapter 51 . 3/9/2014
Y is Noah not good enough for Beth and Quinn. Noah wanted to keep Beth , when Quinn didn't. Y doesn't Beth want to meet him
Pal chapter 51 . 1/30/2014
So beautiful love it! It's my first pezberry fanfic but it's absolutely beautiful
glw4lyfe chapter 51 . 12/31/2013
This was soooooooo good! It made me cry and smile and I really felt what the characters were feeling. It made me cry so bad in some parts i had to stop and regroup so I wouldnt be sobbing. Excellently written and I will definitely read this again. I couldn't put it down it was such a compelling read. I love how you had Jessie give his blessing and showed the turmoil that Rachel and the kids felt after his death and the difficulty that the kids had bringing Santana in their lives. Such an awesome story.
KDMM chapter 51 . 9/3/2013
Guest chapter 51 . 4/6/2013
I LOVE THIS! My Favourite! thank you for writing this! It was very heartfelt and heart warming :)
CasualReader2422 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I waited so long to read this story, but it was so well worth it. This is the best story I've ever read involving Rachel and Santana. It's just beautiful and will stay in my mind and heart for years to come.
rookie802 chapter 51 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter and story:)
MandeuxHol chapter 51 . 1/20/2013
Damn, this the BEST pezberry fic i've read, i know i haven't read much, but i feel that this's it!Soo good and the kids are the cutest i've read too!We have here a master piece of love, really beautiful and emotional!Awesome job!Thanks for sharing!
MandeuxHol chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
This is the first pezberry i've read, and it's soo good, you know, give me feelings that only brittana would!And so far you done such amazing job here, i thought that would be really sad, cause of jesse's stuff, but no, its balanced, and i'm in love!
charmedbaby21894 chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
The first thirteen chapters of this made me bawl like a baby at 3 am but this is a great story! You should write a sequel if you haven't already! I mean what happened to Shelby? Does Rachel have custody of Beth? and the Wedding of course!
CarolineSC chapter 51 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story! What a ride!
A fan chapter 51 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story so much. This is my second time reading the whoe thing. I was wondering if you guys have plans on writing a sequel to this. Maybe actually see the wedding and the kids grown up a little. Wonderful jib you did on writing this. Hope to see more Rachel/Santana stories from you.