Reviews for Standing on a Precipice
vamplover87.9 chapter 51 . 3/9/2014
Y is Noah not good enough for Beth and Quinn. Noah wanted to keep Beth , when Quinn didn't. Y doesn't Beth want to meet him
Pal chapter 51 . 1/30/2014
So beautiful love it! It's my first pezberry fanfic but it's absolutely beautiful
glw4lyfe chapter 51 . 12/31/2013
This was soooooooo good! It made me cry and smile and I really felt what the characters were feeling. It made me cry so bad in some parts i had to stop and regroup so I wouldnt be sobbing. Excellently written and I will definitely read this again. I couldn't put it down it was such a compelling read. I love how you had Jessie give his blessing and showed the turmoil that Rachel and the kids felt after his death and the difficulty that the kids had bringing Santana in their lives. Such an awesome story.
KDMM chapter 51 . 9/3/2013
Guest chapter 51 . 4/6/2013
I LOVE THIS! My Favourite! thank you for writing this! It was very heartfelt and heart warming :)
CasualReader2422 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I waited so long to read this story, but it was so well worth it. This is the best story I've ever read involving Rachel and Santana. It's just beautiful and will stay in my mind and heart for years to come.
rookie802 chapter 51 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter and story:)
MandeuxHol chapter 51 . 1/20/2013
Damn, this the BEST pezberry fic i've read, i know i haven't read much, but i feel that this's it!Soo good and the kids are the cutest i've read too!We have here a master piece of love, really beautiful and emotional!Awesome job!Thanks for sharing!
MandeuxHol chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
This is the first pezberry i've read, and it's soo good, you know, give me feelings that only brittana would!And so far you done such amazing job here, i thought that would be really sad, cause of jesse's stuff, but no, its balanced, and i'm in love!
charmedbaby21894 chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
The first thirteen chapters of this made me bawl like a baby at 3 am but this is a great story! You should write a sequel if you haven't already! I mean what happened to Shelby? Does Rachel have custody of Beth? and the Wedding of course!
CarolineSC chapter 51 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story! What a ride!
A fan chapter 51 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story so much. This is my second time reading the whoe thing. I was wondering if you guys have plans on writing a sequel to this. Maybe actually see the wedding and the kids grown up a little. Wonderful jib you did on writing this. Hope to see more Rachel/Santana stories from you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
"These sort of things tend to happen when YOUR married, Santana" LOL, dumbass. people witg standarts, please don't read
boop chapter 51 . 8/10/2012
...I'm sad now cuz I wanted it to keep going...but I guess all good things must come to an end :)
L.H. Knox chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
So I just found this story... Made it up to here and had to leave a message before I continue. This chapter (and the beginning part of the fic) really hits home for me. I lost my dad when I was ten, and last year my older brother who had an eight month old son lost a harsh battle with cancer. You captured the emotion so well, and I applaud you for it. (and the Jewish customs are spot on, except for the black ribbon thing... I'm a religious Jew, and not sure if it's a custom or what. Usually the clothing itself is slightly ripped)