Reviews for Victory
Kuri333 chapter 2 . 10/26
Geat sequel! Really enjoyed it!
amethyst444 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Amazing! I wish this was what happened in the actual show. It was interesting/refreshing to see Anna deny him in the garage, because in so many stories she is the one to initiate intimacy before marriage. The final scene was lovely. A!
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Beautiful ending to the saga!

Loved Anna being bold and cheeky enough to sneak a handkerchief into John's room, and the memory that went along with it. That playfulness is something that you always capture so wonderfully. I also really, really liked the connotations of the handkerchief. Admittedly, I had to look up the significance of it (pretty much useless at all historical details like that), but I just thought it fit so well once I understood it, and it added a whole new level of sweetness. Anna might have done it in jest, but I really liked the scene afterwards where she told him that he could keep it because they hadn't really exchanged tokens, and John was happy to because he liked carrying it around. Beautiful writing, as always.

The proposal scene was lovely! I really appreciated the way that it came about, with John distracting her with a kiss. I don't think I've read one quite like that before, and it fit so nicely with the overall tone of the story. I also enjoyed the backstory to Anna's engagement ring. It gave it so much more meaning. It's nice to think of it being passed down the generations.

There was no need to worry about the M scene! You don't need a paper bag! It was wonderful in every way, the perfect marriage of lust and love and tenderness. I also really liked the fact that it took place in the attic, and came in a full circle of sorts. Anna and John's talking was nicely staged and I loved how the position they were in was counteracted by John's complete tenderness and desire to ensure that she was comfortable. The fact that it wasn't perfect only made it more special. And I adored the last line! It definitely made me laugh, and felt like a very fitting last line to what's been a very fun read.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great follow up to "The Game"! I loved that so much, and I'm loving this just as much!

I really enjoyed how you kept the elements of their playful game, only adding higher stakes to it. It's natural that it should have progressed to this stage after the events of the last fanfic, and I think the winning a kiss is much sweeter! Bless John for being so bad at it. It's not surprising at all. The way that John declared his love for her in such a simple, normal moment was really beautiful and fit so nicely too.

The garage scene was very sensual indeed. I loved the play on the senses and how easily they got carried away with what they were doing. The descriptions were as wonderful as usual, giving the reader enough to paint a very fine picture, but keeping nicely within the confines of the rating. You're a master at that. I was disappointed that Anna pushed him away, though I suppose it was very necessary, and the scene that followed it more than made up for it. I loved the idea of him just promising "someday" without really knowing what it meant, and Anna accepting it. I also really liked the quieter moments of the apron scene. It was a nice contrast to the scene before it, and it showed the balance of their relationship really well.

Yay for John getting a divorce! If only things had been this simple in the show. Adored the banter between Robert and John. Robert's line in response to John's idea of proposal was brilliant, and made me giggle aloud. And I loved how astute he was - John, your love for Anna is written all over your face!

Very excited about reading the next chapter. You always own the T stuff, and I'm in no doubt that you will do the same with the M!
abigailc chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This was a fabulous follow-up to The Game.
Snugglebunny chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Well-written! Liberties taken, yes, but within their characters. A/B are my favorite couple. I hope they are granted happiness is S3!
DianeM37 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow, wow, wow! This was one hot story...beautifully written. PBCD, you can really write love scenes that, although smutty, don't seem dirty (if that makes sense). These two are really in love, so it's not like he's screwing a hooker off the streets. I'll have to check out your other stories.
jjbird chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
It hasn't become just hot in here, it's an inferno! Bloody awesome is all I can manage right now. If I smoked, I'd need a ciggie to calm myself down... Brilliantly written!
augrah chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Holy frak, that was awesome! I have been waiting ever so patiently for this and saw the alert come in my mailbox yesterday, taunting me at work! But this was worth the wait to read, m'dear. I love their flirty banter, his proposal was lovely, and the simple imagine of his removing his jacket and hanging it on a nail in the attic was strangely adorale. I don;t know why but I loved it! As for the rest, well, it was RAWR hot and spicy. Good research on the underthings, and for removing them with such efficiency!

No paper bag required, my friend! Excellent, as always.
FirstDraft chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Struggling a bit to leave a review, tbh, as was left rather speechless and in a very good way! Very, very sexy stuff and quite an original and unexpected take on their first time - though after their garage encounter I was left in no doubt there might be little so-called 'romance' between them that first time. :-D

Well done - now take off that paper bag before I set fire to it.
fanficfan71 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Yes, I think they're definitely going to need some new rules. Great chapter.
SyfyRomantic chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
OMG! That was so very very hot! I wish I had Mr. Bates with me right now, because I would totally jump his bones. I hope that you don't stop with one M're a natural!
StuckInThePast chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
That was just... wow. *takes a minute to recover*

Very, very hot. I tend to skip past the M bits, but you put it together so flawlessly that I didn't need to. I'm just a little blown away by this!
scaredofwriting chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
We all knew deep down that Anna was a very 'naughty girl' indeed!

Brilliant - don't worry about that paper bag - it's definitely not required! Great ending to wonderful story idea.
TheShippyQueen chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
YOWSER! *fans self*

That was a seriously hot, smokingly sexy end! Remove that paper bag, it's most certainly not required because that was so damned H.O.T that you need a medal!

I adored the final line! hehe! Naughty Anna! I love it!

Absolutely beautiful m'dear! Bravo! And welcome to the M club! :-D