Reviews for Delicious Exhaustion
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*bats off flames* hot hot hot!
st. madness chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
great chapter! any chance of this becoming more than a one shot? xx
Roxy-Bluff chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh that was so sweet! Them fancying each other is so natural for people of their age. Good story))
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved every second of this story! Your rich vocabulary added so much to the story:) Thank you so much for writing this.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
good job. loved it.
Shelby chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very cute. I enjoyed reading it )
MKy09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story was very well written. I only spotted a few minor errors, but nothing was majorly wrong with your grammar or spelling. The story was light and sweet. A nice change of pace from all the other typical stories. :) I really enjoyed it.
whitepearl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is definitely a cute story

one of the best short stories i've read! thanx!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked this story! Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. I will say that I am not a fan of the Draco/Hermione pairing at all, but the dynamic works in this piece. I thought that your story had a lot of depth. I was reluctant to believe in their quick discovery and acceptance of one another's feelings, but the picture you paint of their tenderness towards each other convinced me that the two did, in fact, have long-standing feelings for one another.

The only hints I got of the fact that you are a non-native speaker were a few words whose meanings weren't quite accurate. However, your command of the grammar is excellent; better, in fact, than that of some native speakers. A patient beta reader could help to clear up the word usage problem, and could probably help you to expand your own knowledge of the way some words are used in common speech. That adjustment would take this piece from an enchanting little fic to a really mature piece of writing.

I cannot stress enough the fact that this was a lovely read. Very, very rewarding.
justshinex chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
that was great!
Scarlet Embers chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm surprised that you're not an English native. Your writing is immense.
feebz42 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is really sweet.

You really get the absolute craziness that's going through hermiones mind and it gets to the point where she dosen't know is she's sleeping or waking

keep up the good work