Reviews for Broccoli
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I'm literally crying my heart out and taking breaks to blow my nose and bawl like a baby.

Thanks for the lovely read :)
In Smithereens chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
That was wonderful! I love how you took a character that was a joke in the books and made her a sympathetic, three-dimensional person.
AccioKaruna chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I love it! I love Eloise, I love Justin, I just plain love it! Can't wait for an update!
mEEEm chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Poor Eloise :(

Fantastic chapter. I felt like crying.

Please update soon!

P.S I hate Roger!
LingeringLuminosity chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
First off what a fantastic name for a fic! Also I was immediatley drawn to the unusual pairing of this fic, i love minor characters in HP with all my heart so I was expecting good things from this fic.

And you didnt dissapoint, great writing, great characterization and filling in the gaps of people that we dont know all that well. This fic needs far more love than its getting! Adding it to favs pronto
opaline star chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
do you know that your profile is now the most visited page according to my google chrome homepage?.i'm practically dying to read more about Lisa.

now that its out of the way...

i likey! Eloise Midgeon (i'm really sorry for being such a canon nazi, but i just thought i must notify you that well, her surname's lacking a letter) is a wonderfully unexploited character, and i really like the way you've portrayed her...there's self pity under the surface, but it was indignation i liked the best!...just how do you do it?...you make them all come alive!