Reviews for Murdered on my Wedding Day
KringelImKopf chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hi,Im in the mood of a littel HP background work for my personal fanon in the moment,espasilly the Black Family, I think you described both characters very well,even when whe do not know Cynus Black from the books his behaviour is reasonable and as herself befor joning the Dark Lord and become totally corupted and insane through her "love" to him and the suffering in Askaban,is also very good writen. I also always pictured her not as the mude decorativ littel purblood wife she should have been but inded an indepented character. My favorit part is Bellatrix comment:"When I am married, you will never be able to hit me again." And the conection of murder and marrige "Black" and very Good.

(soory if my comment isnt so good,my very first,Im totally new on this side)
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love your story!
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is exactly the way I believe Bellatrix react! I loved this story!
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yet again, the marriage/death connection. As before, I LOVE it!

I honestly don't know what to say that I haven't said before about your fics...it's lovely, awesome, and very well written.

One would think that Cygnus would order a new dress (or buy one *shudder* off the rack) before letting Bella be seen in that particular monstrosity...
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Lawl. Bellatrix, rebellious. I never would have imagined it. :D But good job!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It is really, really creepy how well you do creepy. Nice job, especially the theme of the title, and Bellatrix's comment "when I am married, you will never be able to hit me again."
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved this, Cygnus' fury was really well done, yet there was nothing he could do... very nice job )
AsterLea chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow! I think you've given me a newfound appreciation for young Bellatrix. The way you constructed her relationship with her father is very believable and ties in with her character perfectly. And i also loved Cygnus' thought about the consequences of calling off the wedding- it shows just how strict this high society is.

Just one suggestion: I would like to see more of what the dress looks like before and after Bellatrix wears it. It's obvious that she tore it up somehow, but right now it's a little hard to picture her "questionable taste in fashion."

Wonderful job- thank you for taking my challenge!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Reason for not being logged in: I'm logged in on the computer but I'm on my phone right now and I don't want to screw everything up.

Nice story. :) worked out quite well.