Reviews for A Conversation of Lost Souls
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
a good one
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww, glad I could help inspire this!

Poor Schrank, seeing Krupke in such a panic over him, and then being puzzled beyond all reason after seeing Bernardo and Riff... Though I did giggle at Riff snarking upon hearing Schrank's first name. But poor Krupke in that scene, too!

"They didn't think it was enough?" and the "Afterlife mailman" snarks... LOL, Schrank, LOL...

But it did say a lot when he apologized, and Bernardo accepted it. It was also very sweet that he did deliver the "messages."

And the last scene between Schrank and Krupke was awesome and a perfect way to end it.

You write the dialogues so well-especially Schrank's; I can hear his voice so well.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Uh, so this was like awesome. No, really. As a person who finds ghosts and the afterlife an interesting topic of study, this made my day. I love how you kept Riff, Bernardo, and Tony still like their characters from the movie, but made them...wiser perhaps? It made me sad to see that they learned how to get along after they had passed; that element adds to the bittersweetness of this fic.

Also, when Schrank comes to see Maria, she's looking upwards and then the wind blows...gah! They are there Maria! They are! All in all, this is so creative!