Reviews for Dancing on the SpaceTime Continuum
I loved it!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Cute
lychee loving chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, this was really cool. A little confusing, but I get the feeling it's written that way - like a lot of interwoven threads that have a common theme in Remy and Rogue. Very, very cool.

Also, my brain picked up the scenario where Remy's with the X-Men and Rogue with the Acolytes and ran away with it. I keep wondering what it'd be like! I'm a little in love with the idea of flipping everything around: instead of Logan bonding with Rogue, you have Storm bonding with Remy who is trying to get his power under control? Remy having a not-so-fleeting crush on Jean instead of Rogue's infatuation with Scott. Remy being BROS or bffs with Kurt! Rogue having to put up with John's sanity (or lack thereof), not taking any of Sabretooth's shit, becoming surprise!friends with Piotr...

Someone needs to write this!
Motek chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I admire your imagination and the fact that you came up with sauch a great idea. And I totally love the ending it was adorable!
aecul chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was so cool! What a creative idea.

My favorites were the ones where he was in the Thieves Guild and she was in the Assassins Guild. Also the one where she was a princess. (Pimissipssi? Low Nereans? I love it. :D )

"The year was 1880, and the place was a grand house in the middle of a swamp. The stage was a kitchen floor."

Awesome sentence. I loved the atmosphere of that one.

Fantastic job with all of these. They were beautiful.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I read this when it was posted on my mom's iphone which is great for reading but a pain for leaving lengthy, gushing reviews.

(By the way. Finally home, and I hate Florida.)

'Heaven was a police car in New York, and Judgement wore a face an angel would kill for.'

I can actually hear him saying that.

"De Guild ain't dat bad."

Okay, there's a serious story there, Indy. Is that all to it?

...'he strolled leisurely over to an area of the dock that was unoccupied and used a combination of training and natural ability to look as bored as he possibly could. It wasn't hard. Spotting the belle was the most exciting thing that had happened all day.'

Typical Remy Lebeau:)

'Pimissipssi' LOL what?

Also, read the 'RBH' chapters, will review later...after I read them again.

'"Oh boy."'

Logan was there, wasn't he?
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So wait each one of these is going to be a oneshot? Yes? No? I'm lost...I hope so cause if not I'm kidnapping a line or two and writing my own stories with them...Not that I have the time...Hmmm. Nope no time so that just means you have to make them all into some story or other. :D
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Love ut :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hey! Guess what! I'm on a bicycle-excercise(sp?)-machine-thingy! At my Grandpa's! ..yeah.

This was totally, as my cousin Taylor would say, jellin!

And, yay! A whole week of updates! How exciting!

-Ace
ImagineTheWorldWicked chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
2 words - LOVED IT!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yay you back,how was you vacation? I cant wait for updaes _
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*giggles*

Ooh. Me Like. lol

Seriously though. LOVE the random Romys. They're all OH SO much fun to read. XD And The Fluff! Don't get me started on The Fluff! XD Seriously though. It was awesome.

Can't wait for all those updates...XD