Reviews for While I Was Away
red2013 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
creepy end to this chapter of your story.

red
Alessa chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Did you continue this story somewhere else?. It is beautiful
valkyrie-23 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
hehehe love the story, can't wait for you next update
PaperDragons chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Another good story from you. But why haven't you updated? Would love to see something on "Painful Adjustments" also!
VoluntaryMadness chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Scary. disturbing... Don't normally like House & Wilson with anyone except each other, but love the twist of Wilson using Andrew to forget House! Please update soon!
Paper Angels chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I hope that House will not give up... Wilson and Andrew are not in love yet!
When-Doves-Cry chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This is getting very interesting. You never disappoint. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. Please keep it coming.
BrokenJourneys chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This is really good so far. Andrew is up to no good and we can't wait to see the end of him. House is always the better choice. We can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing. And yes, we are looking forward to more of your wonderful fic ‘Painful Adjustments’.
2PaperFaces chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
We’re really interested to see where the story goes from here. Andrew is perfectly evil, and we’re looking forward to his departure soon. He just ticks us off! Hopefully Wilson will see Andrew’s true colors. As always, very well written.
Flight-to-Dublin234 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Hate Andrew with passion! Now I just want to know when House and Wilson are going to get back together! Amazing chapter as always. Can't wait for the next one.
faithful lurker chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I think you accidentally posted Chapter 3 over Chapter 2 here, as well as in the Chapter 3 spot. I somehow missed the original post of Chapter 2, and couldn't figure out where in the story House kissed Wilson & told him he loved him, until I went to your LJ to find the "real" Chapter 2.

Now looking forward to Chapter 4!
Lylaa chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
:) This fic makes me happy. Loving it so far.
paulac45 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Wilson is obviously deluded, as part of his denial. Not sure what the following is, whether something missing from the sentence, or something not intended to be there:

"...not. I don't let go of things that I want all that easily, you .WIN Doctor House"

So hope your family stresses resolve themselves for you. Hope you can get back to PA. Recently reread TMYWU. Will hold off on rereading PA as far as it goes, until there is a new chapter - just hope you kick Lydia to the curb very quickly!
Freddy chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Aw, please don't turn Andrew in to some ridiculous monster. Its time Wilson found happiness without having to endure heartache to get it. I would rather he had a good relationship with Andrew and House actually grow up and see this happening, then if Wilson really wants a relationship with House he could decide to let Andrew go.
Yaddah-Yaddah chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Well, House should just run Andrew over with his car or smash into him like he did with the Cuddy's house. Argghh I hate Andrew. House better protect what is his.