Reviews for Metal Overdrive
Alex chapter 44 . 3/9
Nooooooooooooooo!
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 6 . 1/5
I'm really enjoying re-reading this.
Nona chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
You might be embarrassed by your old work, but I've always loved this story. It's so different and well-told, and every once in a while I find myself coming back to enjoy it. Thank you, sincerely, for writing this fic. Whether or not you choose to continue to make art in the future, know that you have made at least one person very, very happy.
Retr08 chapter 48 . 7/27/2017
goodbye...
Syndesa chapter 44 . 1/17/2017
Don't get me wrong it was good, but Sonic would may have been jelly for a week at tops, then be back to normal and accept Metal, and that isn't Sonic' s past. You kinda made Sonic a really bad guy..
Guest chapter 36 . 5/19/2016
Y'know, if this was ME in this situation, I'd just say: "why should I care? None of this is real. It's just a DREAM." And then probably kill NIGHTS. I'm dark and macabre, so sue me. And no matter how much people tried to say "it's not a dream." I'd say: "well, I am asleep, correct? And this is the world of dreams, only accessible via dreams, correct? So logic dictates that all of this is a dream."

Sincerely..
A guy who knows NOTHING about NIGHTS.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/11/2016
Please do not stop if you want a place to go I recommend woodland springs Colorado
Guest chapter 44 . 5/11/2016
This world has now diverdeged from the heart world interesting
Guest chapter 43 . 5/11/2016
Dimetio this is going to be chaotic in the absolute extremes
Twilight paladin chapter 35 . 5/10/2016
Find the three of the story of 35 and you may help the world in the future
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
We are similar in the perspective of asbergers syndrome I hope it does not hinder you
tom vaily chapter 48 . 7/2/2015
I really hope your life gets better. Your story was absolutely great. Best fanfic ever. I'd actually be willing to take the story for you
Zombiegirl197 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I can only hope that your life gets better soon. Even if you don't finish this story, I wish nothing but the best for you. I send good vibes to your way. Maybe one day you will return but that will be on your own time and pace. You do what you have to do. Life is not easy, but it's worth living. I shall pray for you for things to get better for you. Never mind the story. If you're reading this, just know that if I could right now, at this very moment, I would hug you and thank you for all the wonderful times you have given me. But alas this screen separates us and I can do nothing but say thank you, and I hope you will be able to find happiness soon.

Till we merry meet again,
Formerly the Girl in the Mental Hospital
Sapphireflame31 chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
I love this chapter! :D really wish you finished this though... :'(
zxc chapter 48 . 8/2/2014
sigh why is it the best of the best fanfic wise keep geting cancelled?