Reviews for Metal Overdrive
CRUSH 40 Fan chapter 20 . 12/23/2020
This story is going good so far! Its funny how you came up,with a character named the Black Knight before the game came out, lol. In the authors note section I totally understand you. The Sonic franchise has been getting a lot of hate lately whereas some games such as Mario or Zelda you barely see anyone getting mad at, but sega sometimes have better things like their music or sometimes the storyline. I also personally think Sonic and the Black will be my favorite Sega game forever
Crush 40 Fan chapter 17 . 12/22/2020
SOLEANNA!
I legit think I'm the only person who liked that game. Oh well. I gotta admit though that game did have horrible graphics but the storyline was decent I also kinda maybe liked Elise. :)
Crush 40 Fan chapter 16 . 12/22/2020
To tell you the truth I'm feeling kinda bad for Sonic. It's weird to see him acting like the bad guy in a story. By the way I noticed you mentioned Princess Sally Acorn!
Crush 40 Fan chapter 14 . 12/22/2020
Oh man when TD ( died? ) I almost started crying. I love it how you made her a girl and that her personality wasn't creepy ( like the meme thingy about TD )
Crush 40 Fan chapter 12 . 12/22/2020
Metal got his sword back! I'm genuinely surprised i wasn't expecting that, still really cool! BTW if you like Metal Sonic robots ( i forget how many there are :/ ) you should really check out Shard the Metal Sonic he's a cool character ( well my favorite sonic character :) anyway back to the story I'm so excited to read the next chapter!
CRUSH 40 chapter 10 . 12/22/2020
Ooooo this fight was soo cool! I felt really bad for Tails though ( hang on there buddy! ) and that new cloaked character, AWESOME he perfectly fits in the story! He's so mysterious and it adds a perfect balance to this story, keep up the good work!
CRUSH 40 FAN chapter 9 . 12/21/2020
Oh man, I love how this is going! The relationship toward Tails and Sonic right now is just... wow, you did an amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Oh my goodness, this story is AMAZING! You did a great job on it, and I love how Metal Sonic ats in it. He's just so darn cute! Iii also ove his personality, and just... EVERYTHING. Keep up the good work!
nightmarionfnaf chapter 18 . 11/23/2020
SHIPS SHIPS
Sitch chapter 11 . 9/7/2020
I just played Carnival Night Zone in my head during this chapter.I don't know the ethno circus!
silverthepast chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
This story is breath taking. And it's your first ever! If that is correct, you can do so many great works of writing, I tell you. Metal Sonic, in my opinion, is an interesting character, even though he is just a robot that became self aware. I'll finish reading the story, but for a first chapter, it's a good first impression, and it forshadow's what is to come.
Yuki chapter 48 . 9/3/2019
This was a really good fic, it's that it ended, but to this day I come back to it and read it again and again, cause I think it's that good :)
Sonic chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
WOAH THIS FIC MAKES ME SO HAAAARD
HOLY SHIT
Jeff from subway chapter 6 . 5/19/2019
Best iv ever read
Hey chapter 48 . 4/21/2019
You're amazing. Never forget it.