Reviews for Post Case Routine
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love the last line of this piece!
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was great! :) It was a wonderful portrayal of the emotions I believe Nathan and Audrey were feeling. It almost even seemed like a conversation that ended up being an outtake after that episode- it was that in-synch with the characters from the show. It was truly a pleasure to read and just enough to curb my Nathan/Audrey appetite until they finally get together. Lol

~ MidniteLayce
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved this. Great introspection for Nathan and I think you are right on the Chris Brody plot point. I hope it stirs up some nice Nathan/Audrey moments.
Kat Treefern chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really enjoyed your story; it really seemed like an actual Haven scene (with the added insight of what the characters were actually feeling, as opposed to guessing what is going on in their heads). I'm only watching the series online (and sometimes with a poor reception) on a very small screen but I'm guessing that Chris Brody may well force 'something' from Nathan. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to any more Haven stories you write.
thedivinecomedy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So true to character. SO good. Are you going to continue this? I hope so.
porcelingods chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great story, I could totally see them like this after a case, It would be really great if you could continue this or maybe write a sequel.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh how I loved this. I could easily picture them just chilling out on the deck. Really a great scene and in my head, this actually happened. :)
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh thank you for writing this, because it will make watching this week's episode so much more bearable. And I hope yer right, that Brody will be a wake up call for Nathan (though I think he's been pretty aware of his feelings for Audrey throughout, he's just been choosing to ignore/not act on them because of their professional relationship and friendship).

I less than three you and your stories. _
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't like him. He's cute but a jerk. Nathan has even more barriers than she does, but she needs to work on breaking them down.
Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Did u no Chris is leaving after 4 ep? Is thr gonna b a chap 2?
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I remember the part of that episode when Chris asked Audrey to walk on the beach with him. Nathan snappped out of that 'I Love You Man' trance very fast. Hopefully, the threat of serious competition(I viewed Duke's flirting with Audrey, as more of a way to annoy Nathan not a threat.)is going to open Nathan's eyes and he won't let Audrey go without a fight.

Let's hope that the writers don't disappoint us, and put Nathan/Audrey together someday soon. Until then,we will have to depend on fanfiction to set things right.

Besides, I believe that the Chief wasn't just holding the town together, until Audrey got there. But, because Nathan needs Audrey with for whatever happens next. The next 3 episodes with Jason Priestly should be interesting, especially if its a Nathan/Audrey/Chris triangle included in the storylines.
Claudia Ivashkov chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so sweet. And I also hope that Chris Brody will make Nathan reconsider things with Audrey because i just love them together! So cute xx
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I so don't want Audrey to date Chris. I want her to be with nathan more than ever. I hope Chris leaves Haven soon. lol