Reviews for Anime Wrestling Federation Season 2
MD Officer 001 chapter 73 . 5/1/2013
Well...this was a trying season for Takeru Takaishi and Hikari Yagami.

It started okay for Takeru with him riding high off his win over Ash...and then it came crashing down once Hikari got amnesia. Poor boy was caught in feuds for the rest of the year and only getting a few wins, but a lot more losses. Plenty coming via submission. Lethal Lockdown and the loss to Ash were the worse.

Hikari meanwhile barely wrestled at all. Amnesia...kidnapping and being held hostage...didn't stay in the Shoujo title picture much. In the end though her Anime Mania moment was a lot better than Takeru's with winning the title in an insane ladder match.

Season 3 has already started and I only hope their combined luck changes for the better, but we'll see.
TCD0012 chapter 73 . 1/7/2013
This is great. Will you have some anime characters become an AWF version of The Shield?
airnaruto45 chapter 73 . 11/28/2012
not bad but I want you to pass on a little message to the RR for me...Tell them that the Black Swordsman has come.
Konnor chapter 73 . 11/28/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! That Was Fuckin' Over The Top' BRILLIANT! I REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED THAT!

Shinji Joining Rookie Revolution, OH MY GAWD!

Champions Were Crowned In The Form Of Hikari, Domon, The Elrics, Renton AND Most Of All... SIMON!

The Matches Were Great, Not In The Same Class?! Boy, What STUFF Have YOU Been Smoking?!

Just Kidding, Season 2 Was Great, Take A NICE, LONG, Break And Update When You Can With Season 3.
Perfect Mafia chapter 73 . 11/28/2012
Well, I can't wait for Season 3! When you get back from your hiatus, I'll be reading!
Supah-Toon chapter 73 . 11/28/2012
And you end with a heartwarming win! Simon is Champion, but Taiki's reign wasn't ALL bad...even though he had a Randy Orton Transitional Championship reign XD but all in all, GREAT PPV! A contender for PPV of The Year! Along with New Day and TelevMania.

Kari wins again! THAT was my favorite part! Kari winning her Title again! And The Elrics...proud of them too! FINALLY they get The Titles they won in Season 1. The FIRST AWF Tag Champions!

All in all, pretty good PPV. Pretty good year. Was it better than Year 1? Yeah, it was. There were some great rivalries (Sohmas vs. SOS), weird ones (Not a big fan of the one PPV ones...), great PPVs (One Night Star was hilariously over violent XD someone getting stabbed) and not so great (I forget the first PPV with all the Chambers in it. Not Last Path though.), epic new guys (Taiki, Simon), and leaving vets (Randy, Nobita), but all in all, a epic season. Hopefully Season 3 is even better!

I think one over lying theme in season one was the smarkiness. Wasn't sure if you were parodying smarks or were straight up serious XD but I'm sure you were joking with a lot of it. No one is THAT smark...I hope 0_0

All in all, GREAT STUFF!

Hope to see Season 3 soon after the awards!
Konnor chapter 72 . 11/17/2012
Oh Man, Oh Man, You Got Me On The Edge Of My... *Falls Off Chair* ACK!
alex988 chapter 71 . 11/14/2012
cant wat for chapter 72!
Hurricane's Quill chapter 71 . 11/12/2012
Please tell me we're going to hear "Sayonara no Tsubasa" somewhere down the line.

By the way, Tsuna for Prez! AAAAALL ABOARD!

And before I forget, Guilmon better watch his back, because the High Roller Express might be dropping into see him...!
airnaruto45 chapter 70 . 11/4/2012
Shouldn't Toriko have meat on the table as his theme I mean he's anime's equalivalant of Ryback Feed him more feed him more?
airnaruto45 chapter 69 . 10/28/2012
Okay not bad but what are the three stages of hell gonna be?
Street fight, Ladder match, cage match, first blood, I quit, Submission, LMS, Buried alive, Barbwire massacre, elevation X what?
Konnor chapter 68 . 10/21/2012
Awesome Chapter, AnimeMania II Is Shaping Up Very Nicely.

Two Hell In A Cell Matches In One Night? Wow.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 68 . 10/20/2012
Of course I'm going to get mad at you for sitting on Saber all this time! You have talent, use it! Or at least give her to me for my promotion coming up!

Nah, nah, I kid, I kid.

By the way, I'm loving the card for AMII.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 67 . 10/15/2012
Oh yeah! YOU just got schooled, Yu Narukami! We're gonna be rocking out to Northern Cross all night, baby!
airnaruto45 chapter 67 . 10/15/2012
I vote that Haruhi fights Sora, Tohru, Kari, Rosette (Chrono Crusade, I've bugged you before about this one quite a few times), Revy, Junko(Desert Punk), Masane (Witchblade) the last two as a guests for the show