Reviews for Journey To Water's Edge
ijustliketoread43 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
awwww cute story...i loved it!
Princess Moon Rose chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I love it! Nicely done.
ZeroLive chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
AFrikkinMazing
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I first read this story on adultfanfiction and am glad that you put it here too! I really enjoyed the plot. You write very vividly. I seriously think that you are the only author who writes ukeZexion and makes it damn good. Now I'm gonna stalk your author profile and read more of your stuff. ;)

Sent from my iPad.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
yay! good story! thanks for sharing!
Music chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I think you should do a sequal to this with Zexy returning because it's just that good.
fullmoons-wings chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Fantastic story, I just couldn't stop reading. I love the idea behind it, with

magic and a kingdom in peril. I also loved the twists in the last chapter at the end, I knew Zexion was magically but I wasn't really expecting Demyx to be a god until not long before he revealed it. In fact I'm sad this story is over. You have brought me out of both a fanfiction and review hiatus. Keep up the amazing work, I always love your writing but this really took the cake for me. I can't wait to see what you write next, and I hope that you do more with this pairing.

Fullmoon

P.S. You have some typos and incoherent sentences, especially in the last chapter, just so you know
iLingLing chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
This story. OH MY GOD THIS STORY. I JUST. I CAN'T EVEN. I can see this as a movie. Like special effects, handsome actors, and stunning visuals. I can SEE it. That's so rare for fanfics. I AM CASTING THE MOVIE IN MY BRAIN AS I TYPE. This was AMAZING.
MaximumSeverus19 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Yen Sid Disney?

this is cute :3 i seriously would love to see a sequal to this o.o"
Emilyy chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
You, ma'am, are BRILLIANT. You always manage to surprise me. This is one of your best stories. I absolutely adore it! Please never stop writing! The sex was amazing and I really dug Demyx's personality. Omg omg favoriting itttttt!
Blue Pin chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN LOVE!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCHH! I EVEN CAN'T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY IN WORDS!

ESPECIALLY LOVE THIS PART, " "Foolish mortal," He said with a grin, "A God always gets what he wants, and this God wants you." " AAAAAWWWWWWW*squeal*

I LOVE ITTTTT! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE DEMYX! I LOVE ZEXION! I LOVE THE WORLD!

AND THE MAKING LOVE PART IS SO FULL OF PASSION AND LOVE BUT REALLY HOT AT THE SAME TIME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF OVERWHELMING HAPPINESS!

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Okay enough for the caps lock...it's just...I'm super happy right now, I must use caps lock. LOL!

But seriously...I love this story... .MUCH! Don't ever be tired to read "I love this story so much" because I'll write it a lot. Hahahaha!

I love Water God Demyx...XD

And the idea of the story. The plot. I love it all completely. And right now when I read this, it's raining outside. LOL!

GO DEMYX! XDDDDD

And have I told you that I love this story and I love you? XDDDD

Thank you so much! *hug you and never let go*
funny suff chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
very cool thank you for writing
KiwiWire chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
:D the last sentence was adorable. I knew Demy was going to be a Water God :3

I really loved this fanfic It was cute and the lemon was great 3
Sora017 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
:D :D I Love Your Stories I Cant Wait For The Next Chapter! :D :D
kasumixkira chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm very interested to see where this story is going; though, I have some idea given the hints surrounding Myde and his connection to the temple. I can't wait to see more of the developing relationship between Zexy and Myde, and I really want to see Zexy's reaction to finding out who his guide really is.

This is very well written, and I patiently await more.