Reviews for The Magic of Her
SayomiSkull chapter 30 . 7/1
yeah you go tell that bastard kyoko. next chapter pleeeease?
fanfictionnatic chapter 30 . 6/27
I really enjoyed it good work hope to see more. I hope it worls out for kyoko and ren love the couple . I feel for Sho but love Ren more,
Alfwyn chapter 22 . 5/28
I loved it, I'm having difficulties with remembering this is 'just' a fanfic and not the 'real' storyline. I believe I'm being a bigger fangirl than Yashiro right now.
Alfwyn chapter 15 . 5/28
I loved the chapter but I think you might want to reread it. I noticed some mistakes, since I haven't seen any in the previous chapters these stood out. You mentioned that Ren had lost his cool in front of Musamune, I think you meant Murasame? In the same part a sense became since. And I laughed a lot over your last line. I'm not sure if you meat to be punny by mentioning Fairy Tail or did you mean a fairy tale? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging but I thought you might want to know. I do love this story so, I'm looking forward to read the rest.
LittleTwoLegs chapter 30 . 5/28
Okay so I haven't been able to read fanfiction since 2013 because I was so caught up with college studies and at the same time my health declined severely but I'm all better and just graduated this month and I'm catching up on everything and OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY I STARTED WITH THIS ONE!
I love how you have kept the characters so close to canon (there are a few parts that I thought to be OOC but it IS fanfiction) and stayed true to the original purpose of the manga too. I'm very much looking forward to an update!
I do hope that Ren can understand why the whole incident at Sho's happened! The last thing Kyoko needs is to be let down by him!
Thank you for your hard work, I can't wait to read more!
Alfwyn chapter 7 . 5/27
Skip beat love brought me here, indeed. I started reading this to fill the Skip Beat shaped gap in my heart and up untill now it fits that gap perfectly.
Alfwyn chapter 6 . 5/27
Kyaaa, that idiot! Sho meets Setsu in a side story of the manga but I like it like this better. I'm wondering who the man in the commercial will be. Please let it be Ren. Anyways I really liked this chapter
evilteddybear chapter 30 . 5/25
So, this is at least the third time that Kyoko has "accidentally" ended up smooching whith Sho? I want a happy ending, but if I were Ren, I wouldn't forgive her. Her behaviors - falling asleep in Sho's arms, hiding intimacy with other men that does affect her emotionally, turning to Sho for comfort, and in general staying in close proximity to someone she's previously found herself in sexual situations with - none of them support fidelity.
love-u16 chapter 30 . 5/24
Please, please update soon!
I love your story 3
Hope you will update soon!

This story is amazing.
You're a captivating author.
Ablyvian chapter 30 . 5/9
need more chapters. Please update
Please update. You are fantastic.
Talvi chapter 30 . 4/21
Hello there! A new reader reporting here! I went through the whole story some days ago, but just haven't gotten around to sharing how much I liked this. Now I will: I did, a lot! Though obviously there were some parts that were not quite as good as others, I honestly can't seem to remember any of them any more. Anyway, thanks for writing this, and I'm eagerly waiting for more!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 5 . 4/20
REN U PEEPING TOM LUL
Kandykornsheba chapter 30 . 4/13
Poor sho but oh well I hate him. Are they going to get together together I hope her mom dies sho too please make another chapter this is a really awesome story
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »