Reviews for The Magic of Her
Michiyo chapter 31 . 8/18
It has been awhile since you last updated, but still i would like to leave a message. Your creation is wonderfully written and emotionally oaxked
Michiyo chapter 22 . 8/18
Shockk.. Such a touching scene! I would love to see how their resolution to their relationship be reflected in the manga! Thank you for writing and sharing!
GGuest chapter 13 . 8/11
Ren's natural eye colour is green
Reader4life chapter 31 . 8/6
Incredible Chapter! I like the idea of sho and kyoko ending up like friends... much much later in the Future (they Kinda Need to close their wounds First)

More ren x kyoko please... *~*
I really like this story so far! When one of the Ishibashi boys in this chapter was insinuating a romantic relationship between Kyoko and Ren, you started off saying it was Shinichi, then when the scene switched to them backstage, you said it was Yusei. Which was it really supposed to be? Also, the Ishibashi boys are not actually brothers. None of them are related, they all just happen to share the same last name. Oh, and one last thing; Ren's true eye color is green, not blue. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
unicornforcewinds chapter 31 . 6/11
sweet. merciful. hell. i know this is probably never going to be continued, and that's extremely bittersweet, but THANK YOU for writing this. it blew me away. all the feels and squeeing and laughter. i had to pause at times, to get a hold of my excitement. i had to stop myself from skipping paragraphs at certain parts, from the anticipation.

you managed to avoid anything that felt too OOC, and the story was so interesting and exhilarating, and felt like it belonged in the world of the manga, instead of me saying repeatedly throughout 'that would neverrrrrr happen' (as i am wont to do).

it is 9:20am. i read all of this in a single sitting, despite a slow-building and eventually skull-splitting migraine. that is how much i enjoyed reading this. that is how fervently i needed to keep reading.

all of it. just everything. the wonderful little details, and the angst, and the fluff, and the little steamy bits. sheer torture, woman! delicious, delicious torture. it was wonderful and horrible, and i will absolutely be reading it again. gahhhhhh. i can't believe it's over. i need to learn to not binge, so that i can enjoy things longer, but i couldn't not DEVOUR this. i usually take at least 2-3 days for a fic this size, but i was helplessly compelled to keep reading. literary succubus!

thank you for this wonderful, terrible gift!
Erza chapter 31 . 5/30
It has been wayyyyy too long. You need to update!
Christina Joyce chapter 12 . 5/29
I started reading this as I grew impatient to Skip Beat's slow release of chapters and stagnating storyline. At first I missed the illustrations of the manga, but your writing has greatly improved the manga itself. The scenes you create are engaging, making me wish this was the storyline. I can easily picture the characters as if it was the comic. I love this so far, this last scene finally prompting me to leave you a review and to praise your work, as you have definitely impressed me! Yay for 18 more chapters to gorge myself on!
MoonHikaru chapter 31 . 5/23
Awwww please I need to read more! This is such a sweet and fantastic story I really love Ren and Kyoko moments and there's still a lot drama to cover and I'm glad sho is out of the picture(hate that guy) hahahaha. I hope you are ok and please if you can, update soooooon ;)
Im just dropping a line to let you know that it's time once again t this story give us the last chapter already come on and by the way I'm hoping all is well with you so be safe n let us know your still in the land of the living
Sinful.Smile chapter 31 . 4/16
I've been following this story for a long time and you haven't updated in awhile. Have you given up on this?
Heise chapter 31 . 4/5
Wow. What an amazing write up of Ren. You have great imagination. I really agree with this characterisation of his suppressed, secret temper and insecurity.

I feel pretty bad for Sho, to be honest. As shitty as his conduct was, his feelings were true. But, also, since Kyoko has suffered so much it's like this is a fair ending. Plus, he got to act out all his fantasies in Kyoko's debut. I feel a little frustrated that her breakthrough debut has to be with him, though. Oh well. I hope that Ren also gets a proportionate amount of happiness for his patience and suffering as well. Yikes at the thought of him ever having to watch this recording, ever. Hopefully you don't put him through that until like ... ten years later when he's much more secure in his relationship with Kyoko and her feelings for him and all homicidal tendencies are calmed down...

Ahhh I hope that Kyoko figures things out about her mom and herself and her own self worth. She's too good to feel like this. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fic.
TDANIEL chapter 31 . 4/4
HI , LOVE THE STORY ...BUT ARE YOU EVER GOING TONFINISH IT...I HOPE YOU DO AND SOOOOOOOOOOOON...TDANIEL
Yameros chapter 31 . 3/30
AWWW... Please do continue. I'm very amazed with how you portrayed the characters. It's so close to the original yet it has a uniqueness of their own that makes the story quite realistic. I hope you continue this as soon as you can. Beautiful work
AiramLove chapter 22 . 3/16
OMG FINALLY!

I love you for making this happen!
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »