Reviews for The Magic of Her
AiramLove chapter 22 . 3/16
OMG FINALLY!

I love you for making this happen!
AiramLove chapter 9 . 3/15
OMG that was intense indeed. I believe everyone who read this chapter felt the same emotions the other cast on the set did. Wow.
smilieface23 chapter 31 . 3/10
I feel a little bad for him. But I desperately want to know how this Kyoko will react to Ren telling her he's Kuon.
Yeyo chapter 31 . 3/8
Hey! I read this chapter years ago and I just found an alert email from this fic, I was wondering if you are going to write something for this beautifil story. I'd love to read more about it.
Wencinator chapter 9 . 2/14
I just read chapter 9 and gotta admit, I cried reading Madoriko's heart-wrenching scene. Your story is very well written and I love the pace of it all. All characters I've read so far seem very realistic/close to the originals. I do hope this story will continue beyond the 31 chapters you've already published.
Erza chapter 31 . 1/21
Its 2017 girl.
Please update!
This is one of the best FFs I've ever read and I'm really looking forward to reading more of this beautiful piece of work.
A Vixen's Lullaby chapter 31 . 1/20
I'm in tears. It's 2017. Please update. Finish it. With all your might and motivation. Please I beg of you. This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in such a long time.

Please
Nony chapter 31 . 11/6/2016
Aaaahhhhhhhhh-mazing.
Kasanra chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
I get chills whenever I read Madoriko's scenes.

It f****n awesome.
LycorisRose chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
Are you going to update ever again?
tt20 chapter 31 . 10/23/2016
I know it has been a while since you've updated this story, but please continue. I'll be waiting patiently :)
strawrawbeby chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your house. I'm sure it was a nightmare. Thanks for the lovely chapter. It's nice to see a mature Sho dealing with giving up Kyoko. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
EmberStorm chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
... now you have me very curious if anyone would be willing to write a crack fanfic about Yashiro hyped up on a hella lot of energy drinks because he's been overworking himself but couldn't find the time to sleep, so he just kept grabbing an energy drink and... kept going, I'd like to think he'd get a crazy idea and lock Ren and Kyoko together in a room or just... I dunno, while their talking he suddenly pops outta no where going 'NOW KISS!', I also think he'll get the odd power of just popping outta nowhere to freak people out, I also have the mental image of him hanging off the ceiling somehow singing 'kiss the girl' from the little mermaid when Ren and Kyoko are in a room together.
I have a strange mind, but it amuses me.
tootantobronzee chapter 31 . 9/12/2016
Literally avoided all hw over the past day and a half to binge read this story. It's so good! Don't really know when you'll be updating next but that's okay, I'll be following along and anticipating the time for a new chapter to be posted. Thanks for the binge!
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 26 . 9/9/2016
Oh my gosh, I am extremely irritated at Sho and his pig-headedness! So stubborn! In the most hateful of ways, ugh. I love your story and how you piece together this lovely plot for us, ganbatte!
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »