Reviews for The Magic of Her
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 30 . 3h
Goodness the way this follows the canon so closely makes me giddy - I love the development of Ren and Kyoko's relationship, their dynamic is so adorable; and you portrayal of Sho makes me want to smack him in the face with a cactus.
I'm dying to know what happens next. Hopefully Ren will forgive her seeing as it's Saenas damn fault AGAIN for Kyoko's grief. But the Kuon part of him probably won't be too happy about Sho comforting her. Yikes!
Amazing work. Looking forward to the next chapter!
rebelliousOracle chapter 30 . 7/31
I just marathoned this story after having read the first few chapters back when they first came out. This is such a wonderful story I can't wait for another chapter.
Come on post how can you just keep leaving us hanging like this how could she allow that n how dare sho think himself to be some prize surely not n rens anger how will he react to this new situation n when sho brought her there was anyone snapping pictures and who's watching ren pick her up post asap I'm so excited so hurry
Completely selfish request, I know, but please please please update at your earliest convenience! This was an amazing fanfic and I think I could quite possibly go into withdrawals if more isn't released soon! Your writing etiquette is extremely advanced and I was captivated by your story and characters from the beginning! Hope you are doing well and nothing horrible is hindering your updating XX
CatiaMayor chapter 30 . 7/25
7 meses e nada, poxa, por favor actualize, a galera tá muito ansiosa para ler um novo capitulo.
Huggles chapter 30 . 7/25
Hi there! I'm new to the world of Skip Beat! fanfic but I can already tell that I won't find many others of a quality like this. This fic has brought me on such a roller-coaster of feels from your amazing writing and characterisation. I was actually crying reading the chapter where Kyoko ACTED out the grief of a woman who has lost her most loved one! I am twitching in excitement to see what comes next!

Thanks for writing!
You're a very clever writer. Thank you for writing this story. I've enjoyed what you've written so far.
Kissme007 chapter 9 . 7/7
Holy shit! Your writing style is so realistic, I actually had to stop myself from checking the manga to see if these events happened in the canon. Totally in character. Great job. Can't wait to read more. Hope you still plan to continue this story (in case it's incomplete)
SayomiKyojin chapter 30 . 7/1
yeah you go tell that bastard kyoko. next chapter pleeeease?
fanfictionnatic chapter 30 . 6/27
I really enjoyed it good work hope to see more. I hope it worls out for kyoko and ren love the couple . I feel for Sho but love Ren more,
Alfwyn chapter 22 . 5/28
I loved it, I'm having difficulties with remembering this is 'just' a fanfic and not the 'real' storyline. I believe I'm being a bigger fangirl than Yashiro right now.
Alfwyn chapter 15 . 5/28
I loved the chapter but I think you might want to reread it. I noticed some mistakes, since I haven't seen any in the previous chapters these stood out. You mentioned that Ren had lost his cool in front of Musamune, I think you meant Murasame? In the same part a sense became since. And I laughed a lot over your last line. I'm not sure if you meat to be punny by mentioning Fairy Tail or did you mean a fairy tale? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging but I thought you might want to know. I do love this story so, I'm looking forward to read the rest.
LittleTwoLegs chapter 30 . 5/28
Okay so I haven't been able to read fanfiction since 2013 because I was so caught up with college studies and at the same time my health declined severely but I'm all better and just graduated this month and I'm catching up on everything and OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY I STARTED WITH THIS ONE!
I love how you have kept the characters so close to canon (there are a few parts that I thought to be OOC but it IS fanfiction) and stayed true to the original purpose of the manga too. I'm very much looking forward to an update!
I do hope that Ren can understand why the whole incident at Sho's happened! The last thing Kyoko needs is to be let down by him!
Thank you for your hard work, I can't wait to read more!
Alfwyn chapter 7 . 5/27
Skip beat love brought me here, indeed. I started reading this to fill the Skip Beat shaped gap in my heart and up untill now it fits that gap perfectly.
Alfwyn chapter 6 . 5/27
Kyaaa, that idiot! Sho meets Setsu in a side story of the manga but I like it like this better. I'm wondering who the man in the commercial will be. Please let it be Ren. Anyways I really liked this chapter
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »