Reviews for The Magic of Her
Guest chapter 31 . 16h
fuuuuuuuuck this has got to be one of the best skip beat fanfics I have read to date if not the best fanfic i have read period and i have read plenty
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 31 . 9/4
i...sort of feel a LITTLE bad for sho. JUST A LITTLE, mainly because he deserved worse than what he got, honestly, omg, he is one of the few characters who, whenever he acts immature and jerk-ass-ish in canon, i don't go, 'oh nakamura-sensei is having him act this way for dramatic purposes,' but instead i go, 'ah, sho is being his usual idiotic self. i wish he wouldn't show up, honestly, will he never grow up?'

so, like, whenever he acts mature and kind i am pleasantly but suspiciously surprised, and the scene you wrote here seems very in-character for the growth you've given him but I AM JUST SO GLAD THAT THEY'VE CLOSED THE DOOR ON THAT PART OF THEIR LIVES HALLELUJAH. i fully expect a moving-on scene much like this one in the manga, too, but i have no illusions that it will take many, many, many more years before that happens. :P thanks for writing this one, though.

and THANK YOU SO MUCH for having ren and kyoko have that honest, open, painful but necessary and ultimately trust-building talk was WONDERFUL. such a good way to show that despite both of their flaws, they're committed to making this work, that they're giving it their best, that they love each other so much. thank you so much for this fic, it is my all-time favorite skip beat fic because of emotional nuances and characterizations like that.
SBfan chapter 31 . 9/3
Nice chapter. I like the wrap up to kyoko/Sho conflict. Please update faster.
HOLA chapter 31 . 9/2
Amazing. That's the only way I can describe this fic, you are doing really well with it. This last chapter gave me chills
J Luc Pitard chapter 31 . 8/31
I don't feel sorry for Sho so much as glad for his growth. My long range view of them would be as friends. Kyouko cheered him on after he'd been ripped off by the Beagles, so I think she would be slightly envious that he was off to conquer the world before she could, but happy for him as well. I think her romantic notion of him died when she was cast off, but under all the anger is affection. Ren scared me in this chapter and I'm glad he kept a lid on it. Kuon! Down, boy! He'll be happier when he reveals that secret to her, although I don't know how she'll respond. Sorry for your personal journey, but thanks for picking this back up and sharing more of your vision with us!
No.1 Fan chapter 31 . 8/30
Well can I start off by saying: I've never know a story have nearly 150,000 words with only 31 chapters! That's amazing and pleased me right away! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! The romance in this is amazing and the level of detail ou put in is outstanding! I've never known myself so entranced in fanfiction ever! I cried multiple times during reading this and I can't wait for the next chapter!
CamogianGrl chapter 31 . 8/29
Another amazing chapter!
HOANG HAU chapter 31 . 8/29
That last paragraph was absolutely beautiful. I take that Sho's future son had found the box and song for Kyoko. What a bittersweet end. This is the kind of conclusion I wanted to see between Sho and Kyoko.
Heidi76 chapter 31 . 8/29
Ren's insecurity over Kyoko was much bigger than expected, otherwise, he should be comforting Kyoko about being disowned by her mother as well. But then, knowing that she almost threw herself to other man must've really rattled him. In a way I think it's realistic and healthy for the couple to bare their hurt feelings to each other, let it all out so that not even a speck of doubt remain in their relationship for the future.
When it comes to Sho, however, it feels a too awkward. After the way Sho continued to jest and manipulate Kyoko, it just seems somewhat out of place to give him such a sentimental ending. But thanks for the new chapter. Your work is still great nonetheless and I look forward to see more.
I'm sorry about the horrible disaster. It's good to know that you're okay now and the ordeal is all behind you. Also, thank you again for continuing the story despite all that.
crazykenz chapter 31 . 8/29
Yeah, kinda, But I really like kyoko and Ren so...yeah, not all that sad that he's leaving.

that bit with kyoko and ren pulled at my heartstrings! well done!

I'm really sorry about your home! X( thats not fun! I hope that everything works out :D

update soon please! :)
PaulaGaTo chapter 6 . 8/28
Hoy comence a leer y he disfrutado un monton ! me gusta mucho tu historia...Gracias por compartir tus ideas.

Saludos desde Chile
I still read your story! I may need to go back and re-read it at some point in time, but it reminds me of reading the Manga. I gotta wait months to read a few new chapters at a time (better to read multiple, then painstakingly one at a time), and I've gotta wait a few months for each update here. But, since it's one of the best Ren/Kyouko stories, it's so worth it.

I do feel bad for Sho... but i was sooo mad when he took advantage of her before. Looking forward to Ren and Kyouko's progress.

Good luck with your home, and just take your time. :)
regfurby chapter 31 . 8/28
Wow... I actually do feel bad for Sho, but in the end it's all of his own making.

Loved the ending for this chapter, too bad we'll never know the lyrics of the song...

Hope Sho treasures Kyoko when their reincarnations meet once again :D
too addicted to fiction chapter 31 . 8/28
I felt a little bad for Sho! I mean, Ren all the way, but also I like Sho liking her too ;) As always, great writing and great chapter - thanks for the good read!
angrypixels chapter 31 . 8/28
I feel bad for Sho. This does feel like the end soon
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »