Reviews for Violet: The female Audrey 2
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
so when you get to the alternet scene make the play version not the movie verdion cause the movie's sooopopp inacurit.
megawoman 5210 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Did Seymore get eaten by Vi? And is she related to Audrey 2?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Hay where's the rest? It was just starting to get good! Though you could get sued if you ever try to publish it because it's almost identilcal to the origonal Little Shop of Horrors.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is a comment for Ugh: The song 'Mean Green Mother' actually stands for mother f***er but they couldnt put thos lyrics in the movie. Before 'Mean Green' Howard Ashman and Alan Menken wrote a song calld 'Bad' in which Audrey 2 sings ' I met the Bride of Frankenstein, so much for her. Just after one encounter she called me 'Mr. Audrey, Sir.' And Howard said the plant is a guy. But this is Fanfiction so people can write whatever they want so there! P.S. Why dont you look it up on Wikipedia, ugh. *couhg,StupidPerson,cough*
Theater Nut chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love your story. Please continue. And dont mind those comments that are like ' the plant doesnt have a gender '. I think because Audrey 2 was voiced by Levi Stubbs, who is a guy that makes the plant a guy. But this is your story. You can do whatever your heart desires with it. Also, I always wondered what would happen when Seymour and Audrey had kids and if Audrey 2's plant spors had made a female plant. But enough of my chatter, I just hope you continue this, its really good.
ugh chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Plants already have BOTH reproductive organs. In fact it's even already a joke in the story; Audry2 has a woman's name but a man's voice, is refered to both as "she" and "he", and even flirts with both Seymore and Audry as well as gives birth to baby plants while calling itself a mean green "mother". The summery makes it seem like the female plant is a novalty, is it just smurfette syndrome or is part of the story about finding a mate? If so than it might be a good idea to include in the summery.
megan guess chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This story is like the little shop of horrors movie i can't wait to read the next chapters.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really like this please post more soon :)
Saix-chan chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Excellent story; keep up the amazing work.
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I like this story so far. It has potential and I wonder what Trina is going to do with her Audrey II. If the plant is less fearsome than its "mean green mother" that could be interesting, but I'm hoping for plantapocalypse, personally.

One thing you have to work on though is separating your lines of dialog. Don't clump together two different speakers' speech. It's very hard to read and confusing too (not to mention, when you separate speech your story becomes longer, which is good).

Also, in chapter two Audrey says the name Dinnah. Is Dinnah another daughter of theirs? You never described her if so.

*S. Snowflake
Phoenixlight13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yay, you have a fanfic account :D

Pretty good so far.