Reviews for Delicious
smelsies chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really love this little story.
yanebrouillard chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's like you were talking about me! I loved this short story... it would make a great full feature! I'll go read some of your other stuff now! Loved The Best I've Ever had too!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful. Great job.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This Bella felt so real, or at least to me, because I feel like her all the time. I like that Edward was skinny and not toned and felt goog about himself.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was so cute
Songirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Touching and true.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I especially enjoyed this because it was different. You know Edward isn't all chiseled and model perfect like usual . I am tempted to ask if Bella is actually chunky or if it's all in her head, but I think then I might somehow be missing the point of the story? Not sure. I liked their realness either way :)
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
RainyGirl1978 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I read this last night and didn't get the chance to review, so I'm coming back. I LOVED this one-shot. This Edward was so sweet and adorable and I loved how clearly excited he was to have Bella's attention in the beginning. I really liked reading Bella's insecurity because so many women feel way - "Oh please don't touch my rolls." I love how completely bewildered Edward was with Bella's non-sequitur. :) And I really, really loved how he was just blunt and honest and called her out. That he didn't just try to reassure her but told her that he can't change the way she feels about herself but she that she also can't tell him how to feel. The ust was very good and I found my stomach flipping right along with Bella's several times. I've found myself thinking about it even this morning. So thank you for such a great little story. :D
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved it. Edward is such a cutie pie in this fic. I never understood why Stephenie's Bella had low self esteem without any real reason. I can totally relate to this fic and it made it easy for me to read it and enjoy it.
Buboobear chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Dude. DUDE.

This was great. Truly. It's refreshing to see a "bigger" Bella that I don't want to completely punch in the vagina. I mean, yes, I want to punch her a little bit, but that's just Canon Bella for you.

It was like reading my own thoughts and feelings when the sweatshirt part came up. I'm a little bigger, but I'm also really tall, so that insecurity has always been there about having a bf's shirt be too small or him wearing MY sweatshirt and it being way big on him. I definitely feel less feminine when that kind of thing happens and it's just nice to see that other people feel the same way, too. My friends all happen to be skinny and/or petite (I don't even know how this happened), so they really just don't get it.

Everything you write it golden. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go re-read The Best I Ever Had for the 19th time.
nerac chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Anya, ILY. Thank you for this. Beautiful - as always.

And he's a blusher. Totally calling dibs.

xoxo

~caren
McGee42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love how real everything feels, the details surrounding E's profession in particular, but also Bella's insecurities, the build up of their relationship, and the resolution. I like that it's not a pat ending, that growth has happened, but there's still the opportunity for more. I especially enjoy that it doesn't end with the obvious lemon, but the two of them in bed eating cake. You're spot on til the bitter end. Thank you.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think this is the story of 90 percent of american women, at least at one time or another. I don't remember feeling anything but overweight since I was 9 years old. I sometimes see pictures of when I was younger, and realize that I looked pretty good, but never believed it. My husband says he likes it when my butt jiggles, which I hate! What a strange thing society is, and it's power over us. Glad she ended up with the cake and the man
chaosdiy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
eh.. this Bella was definitely more likeable than canon Bella. it was so annoying that she kept going on and on about their PHYSICAL appearances on their wedding day
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »